Ericsson-Worldwide

2.6

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bellevue, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2010.

the interview pretty straightforward. easier than i thought. some general questions and looks like the interviewer not very technical. The whole process took over month due to strict background check.

no room to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Engineer Services Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Plano, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2010.

Received a call from Recruiter and a phone screen was setup with the Hiring Manager and one more Manager. Interview was very general and asked me about the present position and my goals for 5 years. What are my hobbies adn sports I play. By the end of the converstaion I could feel that the manager already had somebody in mind to hire and this was just a fomality.

I was not extended an offer.

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2011.

The process is challenging enough to show you your competancy. Interviews are conducted by senior employees or managers and they are almost always sure what do they need to look in a person as per the requirements. i was actually sitting in front of five managers during my last stage of the interview and then hired when they were convinced enough.

Interview Questions
    • They may ask anything related to your profile. Personally I didn't have any unexpacted question in my interview.   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate as I was a fresher back then.

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jakarta (Indonesia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2012.

My interview session takes place quickly with 3 interviewer; 1 from management (HR), 1 is my Line Manager candidate, and 1 is Project Manager that become my direct manager now.

Interview Questions
    • Overall the questions is predictable, one question that they ask about but I can't answer is when they ask about the RAN area which is not my domain knowledge, but it's OK because they just trying to test my knowledge out from my domain area.   Answer Question
    Negotiation is like a conversation between me and the manager discussing about my experience that related to my job desc if I accepted in Ericsson

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2013.

first interview is the phone technical interview and the second one is the face to face interview with senior technical expert in the team and the manager of the team and the third one also the last one is the HR interview.

Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coventry, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2009.

Had applied to the position through one of the job boards and got selected for an interview. The interview was conducted with several other shortlist candidate who were applying for the same position.
    Everyone had like team building exercise and 2 interviews one with HR and one with technical manager.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question I was asked was what different type of extension image file can have. I had no clue so I just said that I don't know the answer, which was fine.

what are my weak plus points and what are my weak points. It easy to explain plus points but explaining weak points are difficult
        Answer Question
    as the job was handled through recruiting agency, they were the only point of contact for negotiation. but we could negotiate on salary and relocation package.
    I would recommend to negotiate salary as much as possible at the start as it is not possilble to negotiate salary later on.

Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2009.

Group interview; around 12 candidates were divided into two teams to discuss specific topics; every team elect the leader to do the final presentation; at last, everyone should do self evaluation and conclusion.

Interview Questions
    • What is your role is the team? What is your suggestion accepted by the team? How did you evaluate your performance?   Answer Question

Service Engineer Interview

Good threat, English mandatory, entrance salary very important because no more opportunity to increase it during your career

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jakarta (Indonesia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

CV is submitted by email, I send it directly to the user since my friend recommend me to him.
    Initial Communication: the user (head of division), 2 days after i sent the email
    Process:
    interview with the user (1 day after the user called me)
    interview with the HR (in the same day with the user)
    Psychology Test: 2 days after the interview

Offering letter: 10 days after the psychology test
    Health test: in the same week

Total from the first process only took approximately 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • What do you feel about being a female engineer?   View Answer

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Zagreb (Croatia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zagreb (Croatia)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2009.

i just sent an email with my cv after i finished university. they were hiring a lot of new emloyees in 2007 and i coučd choose the department. the interview lasted 30 minutes with psychologist only. few days before i met my future manager and talked to him for 5-10 minutes in the park. he described the job to me.

Interview Questions
    • are you sure you are willing to travel to almost any country in the world, can you deal with stress that can happen?   View Answer

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!