Ericsson-Worldwide Service Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bellevue, WA) in June 2010.

Interview

the interview pretty straightforward. easier than i thought. some general questions and looks like the interviewer not very technical. The whole process took over month due to strict background check.

Negotiation

no room to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Engineer Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Received a call from Recruiter and a phone screen was setup with the Hiring Manager and one more Manager. Interview was very general and asked me about the present position and my goals for 5 years. What are my hobbies adn sports I play. By the end of the converstaion I could feel that the manager already had somebody in mind to hire and this was just a fomality. I was not extended an offer.

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Tokyo (Japan)).

Interview

There were 3 interviews. First with one, with the engineers in the team for the position I was applying for. Some questions were technical, related with the telecom area I was working on. Second interview was with the director of the core network delivery unit. There were no technical questions. The last interview was with HR, mostly a formality.

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Received email for interview after 2 weeks. The first interview was behavioural interview. I was asked plenty of questions from my CV, my past projects and experiences. After this, I received another email for a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself; Past projects; Network fundamentals - TCP/UDP, networking commands - ping, tcpdump; basic linux commands. A couple of questions of telecom network architecture: how handover works, what is mobile IP? The experience was nice. They made me feel quite comfortable.   Answer Question

Service Engineer Interview

Interview

Good threat, English mandatory, entrance salary very important because no more opportunity to increase it during your career

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

first interview is the phone technical interview and the second one is the face to face interview with senior technical expert in the team and the manager of the team and the third one also the last one is the HR interview.

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

CV is submitted by email, I send it directly to the user since my friend recommend me to him. Initial Communication: the user (head of division), 2 days after i sent the email Process: interview with the user (1 day after the user called me) interview with the HR (in the same day with the user) Psychology Test: 2 days after the interview Offering letter: 10 days after the psychology test Health test: in the same week Total from the first process only took approximately 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel about being a female engineer?   1 Answer

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Please explain about your previous job experiences to your manager. They won't ask any difficult question per se. It is like any other interview. There are usually 3 to 4 people sitting there. You will work them after you join. They will asses to let you know later on where you will be placed in the team.

Interview Questions

• They are going to ask about questions related to the job description. Not really any difficult question they wiill ask.   Answer Question

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)).

Interview

Interview with line manager and then with HR.

Negotiation

Smooth. I was fresh so couldn't negotiate much

Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Asked about my experience, skills and when i can start No technical questions were asked