Ericsson-Worldwide Service Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.7

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bangalore (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

long process Technical HR Everything about Telecom and networking is asked

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

The process is challenging enough to show you your competancy. Interviews are conducted by senior employees or managers and they are almost always sure what do they need to look in a person as per the requirements. i was actually sitting in front of five managers during my last stage of the interview and then hired when they were convinced enough.

Interview Questions

• They may ask anything related to your profile. Personally I didn't have any unexpacted question in my interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as I was a fresher back then.

Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in May 2009.

Interview

Group interview; around 12 candidates were divided into two teams to discuss specific topics; every team elect the leader to do the final presentation; at last, everyone should do self evaluation and conclusion.

Interview Questions

• What is your role is the team? What is your suggestion accepted by the team? How did you evaluate your performance?   Answer Question

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

The recruitment process normally starts when you apply for a specific job through the Careers section at www.ericsson.com or register your personal profile. Or you might have taken part in a recruitment event and met with one of our recruiters. Before you apply for a job, you should have a look around our website. This will let you learn about who we are, the products and services we provide, our ways of working and corporate values, our people, and who we want to join us.

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Received email for interview after 2 weeks. The first interview was behavioural interview. I was asked plenty of questions from my CV, my past projects and experiences. After this, I received another email for a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself; Past projects; Network fundamentals - TCP/UDP, networking commands - ping, tcpdump; basic linux commands. A couple of questions of telecom network architecture: how handover works, what is mobile IP? The experience was nice. They made me feel quite comfortable.   Answer Question

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in June 2012.

Interview

My interview session takes place quickly with 3 interviewer; 1 from management (HR), 1 is my Line Manager candidate, and 1 is Project Manager that become my direct manager now.

Interview Questions

• Overall the questions is predictable, one question that they ask about but I can't answer is when they ask about the RAN area which is not my domain knowledge, but it's OK because they just trying to test my knowledge out from my domain area.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is like a conversation between me and the manager discussing about my experience that related to my job desc if I accepted in Ericsson

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

first interview is the phone technical interview and the second one is the face to face interview with senior technical expert in the team and the manager of the team and the third one also the last one is the HR interview.

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

CV is submitted by email, I send it directly to the user since my friend recommend me to him. Initial Communication: the user (head of division), 2 days after i sent the email Process: interview with the user (1 day after the user called me) interview with the HR (in the same day with the user) Psychology Test: 2 days after the interview Offering letter: 10 days after the psychology test Health test: in the same week Total from the first process only took approximately 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel about being a female engineer?   1 Answer

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)).

Interview

Interview with line manager and then with HR.

Negotiation

Smooth. I was fresh so couldn't negotiate much

Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2011.

Interview

Generally advertisements are put up when a post is vacant. Look for it and apply - if you have the right background/similar experience then you are most likely to be called for an interview in 2-3weeks from the time that you applied. Mainly I had two technical rounds and 1HR round. There too, the first one had almost all the technical/job-related questions. The second one was a mix of testing technical skills + personality. The HR round is totally concentrated on your personal choice of the company, the company details etc.

Interview Questions

• For me, my last round was the toughest - the HR lady asked me about business etiquette and how I thought I would fit in the company and went about asking more and more questions around the same topic.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation happened.