Ericsson-Worldwide

Average Difficulty
29 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks. Initially they send me an email with personal information to fill. Then the recruiter contact me to schedule an interview with an Engineer. I was interviewed by a Software Architect (low level engineer). The interview lasted 1 hour. He shared a google editor where I could write my answer. He gave an expression and asked me to rewrite it in a different less complex way (operators optimization). Then, he gave me a function and ask me what the function was doing. And at last he asked me to implement two functions that manipulate strings (move, copy). Everything in C language.

Interview Question – first question was unexpected and took me quite some time to give an answer.   Answer Question

Plano, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2012.

Interview Details – My interview had around 10 minutes of techinical questions and around 45 minutes of behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Mention one thing that you have that none of your friends/classmates have   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Plano, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2012.

Interview Details – Difficult to get into Ericsson

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2012.

Interview Details – I received an email from school with information about the internship at Ericsson in Atlanta, GA with some questions to be filled out. I sent an email to the recruiter after answered all the questions. Then I got a call from a guy next day and confirmed all the information that I provided and schedule for an on-site interview. After a week, I went to Ericsson department to meet and talk with a manager there. I had three people interviewing me. Questions were mostly behavioral and some knowledge in Java. The questions weren't difficult and all the interviewers including the manager were really kind. After a day, I got a call from the recruiter again and told me that he received some good feedback and the offer letter will be sent through email.

Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

Interview Details – Basic phone interview was the first step, I got invited to do a test with modules including IP network, C, C++/Java, Assembly, Linux topics, a personality test and a logical test. It tool 3 hours approximately to finish. After evaluation I got invited to an interview where 6 leaders sat against me and we had a >1:30 interview. Was a quite decent experience i have to admit. English test was also done shortly. They also asked my salary expectations where I told a range. At the end I got the higher amount.

Interview Question – Is coaching and mentoring is important for me and what does it cover?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, 3 weeks later a phone interview with HR.
Interviewer was very nice and professional and explained well the philosophy of the company.

A week later a face to face interview.
Interviewers were nice however interview questions were not directly related to details of the position.
I was asked more advanced questions which I didn’t mind though.

Interview Question – No Difficult questions.   Answer Question

Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2011.

Interview Details – The number of interviews was small. Basically there were two technical and a management interview. The first one was about core programming laguange knowledge, while the second was more about the broader knowledge and the former experiences. Last, the management interview was an informal discussion about my former experiences from a non-technical point of view.

Interview Question – Non-technical questions on a technical interview that require practical thinking and that you think outside the box can be difficult.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details – One interview in person, both technical and soft questions.

Interview Question – Questions were very general and easy   Answer Question

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details – Several rounds of tests of technical skills, psychological assessment, personal interview

Interview Question – I do not remember.   Answer Question

Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Interview Details – Questions on work experience, past projects and software design methodologies. The work environment you wanna work in (team or alone)? Advantages and disadvantages of agile methodologies and some behavioural questions.

Negotiation Details – No

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!