Ericsson-Worldwide Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.9

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2014.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks. Initially they send me an email with personal information to fill. Then the recruiter contact me to schedule an interview with an Engineer. I was interviewed by a Software Architect (low level engineer). The interview lasted 1 hour. He shared a google editor where I could write my answer. He gave an expression and asked me to rewrite it in a different less complex way (operators optimization). Then, he gave me a function and ask me what the function was doing. And at last he asked me to implement two functions that manipulate strings (move, copy). Everything in C language.

Interview Questions

• first question was unexpected and took me quite some time to give an answer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Atlanta, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

I received an email from school with information about the internship at Ericsson in Atlanta, GA with some questions to be filled out. I sent an email to the recruiter after answered all the questions. Then I got a call from a guy next day and confirmed all the information that I provided and schedule for an on-site interview. After a week, I went to Ericsson department to meet and talk with a manager there. I had three people interviewing me. Questions were mostly behavioral and some knowledge in Java. The questions weren't difficult and all the interviewers including the manager were really kind. After a day, I got a call from the recruiter again and told me that he received some good feedback and the offer letter will be sent through email.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

My interview had around 10 minutes of techinical questions and around 45 minutes of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Mention one thing that you have that none of your friends/classmates have   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Difficult to get into Ericsson

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Contacted by the recruiter and had a first round screening interview on the phone. In a week, on site interview is scheduled. I was expecting one of those heavy technical interviews that are designed to know your textbook knowledge rather than actually knowing you. It was nothing like that at all. You can see that the company culture is different than most of the tech companies in the city. They value your educational background and ask you a lot about your resume. It was a unique interview experience for me.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about your resume assuming that you have a relatively self explanatory resume not a single pager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was quite satisfactory.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

one of the interviewers came , greeted me and we went to the interview ,it was 2 on 1 interview , both men were very friendly, they started with some behavioral questions , then technical questions

Interview Questions

• what are the access modifiers,   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

I deliver my resume on the School recruitment and then, after one week they gave me e-mail, asked me to interview. Two specialist asked me some questions about my projects.

Interview Questions

• What is your most honorable thing?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Budapest (Hungary)) in April 2014.

Interview

Basic phone interview was the first step, I got invited to do a test with modules including IP network, C, C++/Java, Assembly, Linux topics, a personality test and a logical test. It tool 3 hours approximately to finish. After evaluation I got invited to an interview where 6 leaders sat against me and we had a >1:30 interview. Was a quite decent experience i have to admit. English test was also done shortly. They also asked my salary expectations where I told a range. At the end I got the higher amount.

Interview Questions

• Is coaching and mentoring is important for me and what does it cover?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Interview

One interview in person, both technical and soft questions.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Several rounds of tests of technical skills, psychological assessment, personal interview