Ericsson-Worldwide

Average Difficulty
29 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Very Difficult Interview

Plano, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2012.

Interview Details – Difficult to get into Ericsson

Software Developer

The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2011.

Interview Details – I applied on line, and they call me for interview,there is some logic and reasoning test, and technology test.

Interview Question – why you choose Ericsson?   Answer Question

Software Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details – There was a one hour technical interview with a panel of 3 people and a senior manager. They mainly asked about java and object oriented programming languages. The second half was about my past co-op experience as a software developer and how I contributed in the previous job. Asked about my interests in the field and explained the project they were working on.

Interview Question – Nothing really. All were pretty standard questions.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Plano, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2012.

Interview Details – My interview had around 10 minutes of techinical questions and around 45 minutes of behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Mention one thing that you have that none of your friends/classmates have   Answer Question

Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details – Usually there is three interviews logical/programming tests, technical and personal tests.

Interview Question – Logical tests is hard since it is during time pressure, there is limited time to type the answers.   Answer Question

Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2013.

Interview Details – I had an interview with experise and the second interview was with manager and one technical person, most of the question was easy, just they ask me to explain what did I learn during the last month in programming and I told them about my small project which was LInkedList for phone numbers in mobile, and he asked me a lot of question in details about LinkedList.

Interview Question – What dont you like to do in programming   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Because they told me it takes more than three weeks for them to send me the contract

Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2011.

Interview Details – The number of interviews was small. Basically there were two technical and a management interview. The first one was about core programming laguange knowledge, while the second was more about the broader knowledge and the former experiences. Last, the management interview was an informal discussion about my former experiences from a non-technical point of view.

Interview Question – Non-technical questions on a technical interview that require practical thinking and that you think outside the box can be difficult.   Answer Question

Software Developer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks. Initially they send me an email with personal information to fill. Then the recruiter contact me to schedule an interview with an Engineer. I was interviewed by a Software Architect (low level engineer). The interview lasted 1 hour. He shared a google editor where I could write my answer. He gave an expression and asked me to rewrite it in a different less complex way (operators optimization). Then, he gave me a function and ask me what the function was doing. And at last he asked me to implement two functions that manipulate strings (move, copy). Everything in C language.

Interview Question – first question was unexpected and took me quite some time to give an answer.   Answer Question

Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Interview Details – Questions on work experience, past projects and software design methodologies. The work environment you wanna work in (team or alone)? Advantages and disadvantages of agile methodologies and some behavioural questions.

Negotiation Details – No

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2012.

Interview Details – I received an email from school with information about the internship at Ericsson in Atlanta, GA with some questions to be filled out. I sent an email to the recruiter after answered all the questions. Then I got a call from a guy next day and confirmed all the information that I provided and schedule for an on-site interview. After a week, I went to Ericsson department to meet and talk with a manager there. I had three people interviewing me. Questions were mostly behavioral and some knowledge in Java. The questions weren't difficult and all the interviewers including the manager were really kind. After a day, I got a call from the recruiter again and told me that he received some good feedback and the offer letter will be sent through email.

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!