Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated Jun 24, 2014

29 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2012.

Difficult to get into Ericsson

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Software Developer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2011.

I applied on line, and they call me for interview,there is some logic and reasoning test, and technology test.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

There was a one hour technical interview with a panel of 3 people and a senior manager. They mainly asked about java and object oriented programming languages. The second half was about my past co-op experience as a software developer and how I contributed in the previous job. Asked about my interests in the field and explained the project they were working on.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Usually there is three interviews logical/programming tests, technical and personal tests.

Interview Questions
    • Logical tests is hard since it is during time pressure, there is limited time to type the answers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2012.

My interview had around 10 minutes of techinical questions and around 45 minutes of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Mention one thing that you have that none of your friends/classmates have   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2013.

I had an interview with experise and the second interview was with manager and one technical person, most of the question was easy, just they ask me to explain what did I learn during the last month in programming and I told them about my small project which was LInkedList for phone numbers in mobile, and he asked me a lot of question in details about LinkedList.

Interview Questions

Because they told me it takes more than three weeks for them to send me the contract

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Questions on work experience, past projects and software design methodologies. The work environment you wanna work in (team or alone)? Advantages and disadvantages of agile methodologies and some behavioural questions.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kista (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kista (Sweden)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2011.

Erisson was coming to the career fair held at my university and they were looking for the java/android developers for their summer job. I sent my CV through the event organizers and after shot-listing the candidates they interviewed me on the career day. It was more what they want me to do in the application rather then asking me technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • they asked me about my study projects I did in my course work.   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2011.

The number of interviews was small. Basically there were two technical and a management interview. The first one was about core programming laguange knowledge, while the second was more about the broader knowledge and the former experiences. Last, the management interview was an informal discussion about my former experiences from a non-technical point of view.

Interview Questions
    • Non-technical questions on a technical interview that require practical thinking and that you think outside the box can be difficult.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Linköping (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Linköping (Sweden)

I applied online - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Applied to it in September and called for the interview by the consultancy who were interviewing peoples. Got through the consultant and then went on to meet the hiring managers. The interview was long about nearly 1.45 minutes and i was told to wait for a week or so for the result. But recently i received the mail that the entire interview process has been blocked an they will not be recruiting any more candidates this year.

Interview Questions
    • There were a lot of questions asked and they were mostly inclined to what you say in the interview. So all the questions were random and it depends entirely on what you answer.   Answer Question

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!