Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated Oct 30, 2014
Updated Oct 30, 2014

30 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2013.

I had an interview with experise and the second interview was with manager and one technical person, most of the question was easy, just they ask me to explain what did I learn during the last month in programming and I told them about my small project which was LInkedList for phone numbers in mobile, and he asked me a lot of question in details about LinkedList.

Interview Questions

Because they told me it takes more than three weeks for them to send me the contract

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Linköping (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Linköping (Sweden)

I applied online – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Applied to it in September and called for the interview by the consultancy who were interviewing peoples. Got through the consultant and then went on to meet the hiring managers. The interview was long about nearly 1.45 minutes and i was told to wait for a week or so for the result. But recently i received the mail that the entire interview process has been blocked an they will not be recruiting any more candidates this year.

Interview Questions
    • There were a lot of questions asked and they were mostly inclined to what you say in the interview. So all the questions were random and it depends entirely on what you answer.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

There was a one hour technical interview with a panel of 3 people and a senior manager. They mainly asked about java and object oriented programming languages. The second half was about my past co-op experience as a software developer and how I contributed in the previous job. Asked about my interests in the field and explained the project they were working on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2013.

Applied online, 3 weeks later a phone interview with HR.
    Interviewer was very nice and professional and explained well the philosophy of the company.

A week later a face to face interview.
    Interviewers were nice however interview questions were not directly related to details of the position.
    I was asked more advanced questions which I didn’t mind though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2013.

I applied online and was contacted after around 3+ weeks.

First I had a phone interview, recruiter was very friendly and professional.

After a week I got a face to face interview; the interviewers were professional yet nice people, easy going and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was smooth. In my Specific case; since I have some personal software projects of my own, I was asked to explain more about one of the projects.
      I enjoyed the interview because it was straight forward.
        Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

The interview process consisted of four steps; the first interview which was mostly on getting to know me as a person, if I work in group.. After this step they sent me an assignment which would reveal my technical knowledge. After that it was time for the technical interview. We discussed the assignment and what kind of experience i got. A month later I got a call from Ericsson telling me they'd like another interview because they were unsure of my technical knowledge. Two days after the last interview they rejected me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Very straightforward. They asked me about previous jobs, what I know about their products,
    The response time was very good to know if I had the job or not.

Interview Questions
    • I was expecting a trap or something like "what is your third least favorite color" or maybe something about swedish culture and Abba. None of that showed up.   Answer Question
    Non-existant, I accepted what they offered, it was good enough.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied for the junior position. The interview process was so quick. After two phone calls from HR, I was invited to the on-site interview. The questions were almost behavioral, no technical question was asked. The hiring team was so friendly and knowledgeable. Totally, it was a convenient experience.

Interview Questions
    • No technical question was asked. Be prepared for a behavioral interview.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

For college graduates : Analytical round, Technical round, Group discussion and A final face to face interview

Interview Questions
    • How can a computing system has more than 2 interfaces, and Y do we need that ??   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2011.

The interview was very straight forward consisting of an interview with 2 managers and one senior developer/architect. Overall the interview consisted of typical behavioural and easy technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between public, private and protected?   Answer Question