Ericsson-Worldwide

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2012.

First day I received call from recruiter to make sure I understood job description and agreed with it - questions involving travel, salary, whether I met all qualifications. Recruiter then contacted me with time for phone interview with Manager. Manager interview consisted of questions that challenged what was listed on my resume - design, operating system, applications. Recruiter then contacted me with date/time for onsite interview. Second day I went on site and had interview with a senior engineer, director, and HR representative. Questions ranged from technical (same as manager above), managerial, and personality questions (what would I do if this happened, why did I choose to apply for a job there, etc.). Then I was told more about the position, the vision of the project and company, and what I would expect if I were hired. Then a reconfirmation of my salary requirements, any restrictions, and start date if I were to be made an offer.

Interview Questions
  • What is the largest amount of people you have manage and how did you deal with different personalities?   Answer Question
  • How would you change out a hard drive on a Solaris server? Please state every step, command, process.   Answer Question
They tell you during the interview that there is no negotiation. Once they get the confirmation during the interview that is what they will use for the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Software Engineer III Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2010.

It was a very technical interview. I was asked questions related to the technology I was working on. I was asked about my past experience and projects I was interviewed by 4 people and then the last interview was with the manager of the group who was very nice and took a lot of time answering my questions.

Interview Questions
    Not very flexible

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!