Ericsson-Worldwide

Average Difficulty
26 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details – no format. skill based and team based process

Interview Question – nothing as such..skill based   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2010.

Interview Details – Initial Communication, Telephonic Interview, three rounds and one HR

Interview Question – Mobile Telephone Call Flow   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy

Westbury, NY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2009.

Interview Details – Only one interview. The questions were not difficult. It will help if one has experience in communication, which I did not have. Other questions are just social to test personality. It seems like a very friendly and professional work place.

Interview Question – I do not recall any difficult question. It would be helpful to get that position if one had experience in telecommunication.   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2010.

Interview Details – 1 phone screen and 5 one-on interviews.. Interview was conducted by potential tem members.. Most of the questions were technical realted to the job.. Questions on linked list, and other common networking questions.. Interviewers were very helpful in giving out the hints and helping out while stuck.. They want to know how much we know about what we say we know!

Interview Question – About thread switching in Linux kernel..   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty smooth. One phone interview followed by an onsite interview with a bunch of engineers. General software engineer data structure questions, c programming( low level). Some design questions using C++ and questions on operating systems and networking.
The manager took me out for lunch and asked about why do I want to work at Ericsson and my future goals. Seemed like a chill guy.

Interview Question – Some questions were from Kernighan and Dennis Ritchie book ( C ). One design question was how would use a finite state automata for a given problem. He then asked me to represent it using C++ and write code to solve the problem   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was happy with the offer and accepted it.

San Jose, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2010.

Interview Details – Hr approach me initially. Then send updated resume. Phone interview first then ob site interview. 5 people in one-one . Some skill test and coding. After a week, hr contact for background check. then give an offer.
Deny offer because of overall benefit and salary can't meet expected

Interview Question – How to design a cache for distribute database?   Answer Question

Plano, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2008.

Interview Details – I was interviewed out of college. Phone interview with the HR first, then at the company HQ in Plano, TX. I was interviewed by 3 engineers, some of them were RF (Electrical Engineers). Then we had lunch and that was it. The plano campus is very nice and so were the interviewers.

Interview Question – given a number, how do you determine if its a power of 3?   View Answer

Richardson, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2010.

Interview Details – some basic questions like what is diff between abstract class and interface.

Interview Question – what is diff between abstract class and interface   View Answer

Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2011.

Interview Details – As a part of the interview process, you will need to fill out a personality test. It's not only the test result that count, you are also observed while doing the tests! Ask A LOT of questions to the psychologist, ask back, make all the rules clear to yourself, be open and communicative. Make sure you have no signs of being an introvert person.

Interview Question – C C++ Java test.   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Interview Details – 3 round of intyervioew 1st round written test wa sheld.
in 2nd round group discussion was held.
in 3rd round one to one interview was held
next was teh HR round then on the same the result was announced

Interview Question – reverse a string   Answer Question

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!