Ericsson-Worldwide Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

first 20 mins hr interview then followed by a 30 mins phone then a week later 2 hr face to face interview done by 3 people one after another. the phone screen was peety much std. java question. The face to face consist of design patterns and db questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Applied in the middle of mid November month. Later I got a mail in the middle of Dec month asking me to schedule an interview. I scheduled the interview scheduled on Jan 9th. The interview lasted for 1 hour. 2 weeks later, got a mail stating that they weren't going to proceed with my interview process.

Interview Questions

• Design a telephone directory and mention the data structure to be used.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I have applied online. Within 1 week of my application I got phone screening interview. After that there was 2 hours interview with team members. Then within 1 week I got an offer letter. Then there was background and Drug test check.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly from networking and Data structure Background   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2014.

Interview

Got a call from a Manager for a phone interview. Round 1: Phone interview with the manager. Scanned and discussed every point mentioned in the resume. Asked basic networking concepts. Round 2: Coding in C (gave an option between arrays and linked lists) plus some OS concepts Round 3: Networking-scenario based questions, mainly on routing algorithms Extended an offer after 3 weeks. Interview process was smooth. HR is pretty cool and cooperative.

Negotiation

Interns have a fix salary.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Gave the resume in the career fair.Contacted by the recruiter for a phone interview where job role was explained.Then 2 rounds of onsite which was fairly behavioral and resume walk through. After a week, offered the role. Fairly and easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• Do you know to design a website with php,html and mysql?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

no format. skill based and team based process

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

Initial Communication, Telephonic Interview, three rounds and one HR

Interview Questions

• Mobile Telephone Call Flow   1 Answer

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

1 phone screen and 5 one-on interviews.. Interview was conducted by potential tem members.. Most of the questions were technical realted to the job.. Questions on linked list, and other common networking questions.. Interviewers were very helpful in giving out the hints and helping out while stuck.. They want to know how much we know about what we say we know!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Richardson, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

some basic questions like what is diff between abstract class and interface.

Interview Questions

• what is diff between abstract class and interface   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Hr approach me initially. Then send updated resume. Phone interview first then ob site interview. 5 people in one-one . Some skill test and coding. After a week, hr contact for background check. then give an offer. Deny offer because of overall benefit and salary can't meet expected