Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated Feb 5, 2015
Updated Feb 5, 2015

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Applied in the middle of mid November month. Later I got a mail in the middle of Dec month asking me to schedule an interview. I scheduled the interview scheduled on Jan 9th. The interview lasted for 1 hour. 2 weeks later, got a mail stating that they weren't going to proceed with my interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Design a telephone directory and mention the data structure to be used.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Software Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2014.

Got a call from a Manager for a phone interview.
    Round 1: Phone interview with the manager. Scanned and discussed every point mentioned in the resume. Asked basic networking concepts.
    Round 2: Coding in C (gave an option between arrays and linked lists) plus some OS concepts
    Round 3: Networking-scenario based questions, mainly on routing algorithms

Extended an offer after 3 weeks. Interview process was smooth. HR is pretty cool and cooperative.

Interns have a fix salary.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2014.

Gave the resume in the career fair.Contacted by the recruiter for a phone interview where job role was explained.Then 2 rounds of onsite which was fairly behavioral and resume walk through. After a week, offered the role. Fairly and easy interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know to design a website with php,html and mysql?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

no format. skill based and team based process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2010.

Initial Communication, Telephonic Interview, three rounds and one HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2010.

1 phone screen and 5 one-on interviews.. Interview was conducted by potential tem members.. Most of the questions were technical realted to the job.. Questions on linked list, and other common networking questions.. Interviewers were very helpful in giving out the hints and helping out while stuck.. They want to know how much we know about what we say we know!

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2010.

some basic questions like what is diff between abstract class and interface.

Interview Questions
    • what is diff between abstract class and interface   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2010.

Hr approach me initially. Then send updated resume. Phone interview first then ob site interview. 5 people in one-one . Some skill test and coding. After a week, hr contact for background check. then give an offer.
    Deny offer because of overall benefit and salary can't meet expected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2009.

The interview process was pretty smooth. One phone interview followed by an onsite interview with a bunch of engineers. General software engineer data structure questions, c programming( low level). Some design questions using C++ and questions on operating systems and networking.
    The manager took me out for lunch and asked about why do I want to work at Ericsson and my future goals. Seemed like a chill guy.

Interview Questions
    • Some questions were from Kernighan and Dennis Ritchie book ( C ). One design question was how would use a finite state automata for a given problem. He then asked me to represent it using C++ and write code to solve the problem   Answer Question
    I was happy with the offer and accepted it.

Anonymous Employee in Westbury, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Westbury, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2009.

Only one interview. The questions were not difficult. It will help if one has experience in communication, which I did not have. Other questions are just social to test personality. It seems like a very friendly and professional work place.

Interview Questions
    • I do not recall any difficult question. It would be helpful to get that position if one had experience in telecommunication.   Answer Question