Ericsson-Worldwide Solution Architect Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Telephonic Interview, then In-person one to one and then finally a panel interview at HQ

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your boss and boss's boss give you conflicting tasks?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Usually screened by a recruiter and then recommended to hiring managers. Hiring managers ask for interview. Each hiring manager will perform the interview in his/her own way. After getting through, usually 2nd interview by higher level manager especially for more senior positions. After that, interview by HR for package negotiations.

Interview Questions

• Can be anything - usually about your own weaknesses, and the difficult situations faced and how you solved it.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Not much negotiation room. Most important is an indication to hiring manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

-Internal interview process just consists of one on one interview with the manager of the group.
    -Followed by a presentation to the panel of senor Architects and the manager to asses the skills of the candidate
    - The candidate is required to do a presentation explaining their competencies, solution broadness along with other details such as consulting skills, technical skills and knowledge on company's product portfolio.

Interview Questions

• In case of emergencies explain how the product support process should flow in order to efficiently manage and satisfy the customer   Answer Question
    • Explain your leadership style   Answer Question

Negotiation

- Ericsson does not provide much room for negotiation for internal transfers or job title changes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a solution to customer who is not ready to listen to you because of a bad delivery which our company did in past.   1 Answer

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

One phone interview with line manager and project manager. Friendly and straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• Technical experience about mobile core networks design and dimensioning. Team leadership experience.   Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

I have appeared for the interview in Ericsson India at Noida Office Sector -62 , 5th floor,Tower -A ,around 14:30 hrs , Here is my experience:
    1)I have asked the Receptionist , there is no Receptionist only Guards are there on the Reception, I asked for the person who's name mentioned in the Call letter , Guard reply they don't know anything and asked me to call that person or leave the office .I said that i don't have the contact number , Guard said then it is very difficult to find anyone here .
    2)I called back my consultant then after 20 minutes someone come and take my Resume with him
    3)After 15 minutes 2 boys come looks more like boys and less Professional , asked me to come to a small room and starts interviewing me . I have 10+yrs of experience and those boys look like 2+ yrs of experience as the way they communicate and asked the questions .

Interview Questions

• Following questions asked from a 10+yrs Java Guy by Ericsson Hiring Team interviewing for the Architect level
      1)What is UML
      2)What is Serialization
      3)What is the symbol for Association in ER diagram
      4How u sort the file contaning the large amount of data in the form of String line a:232333,b:334343
      5)On which version of java u have worked

1 Answer

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bangalore (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview and basic questions were asked in the first round. The second and third round included scenario related questions and design related questions. All rounds were about one hour long and there was no face to face interview.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bangalore (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

2 rounds of technical interview, followed 1 Manager round and 2 rounds of HR

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in May 2011.

Interview

- One phone call done by a third party recruiter
    - One phone call done by HR
    - One interview done with a technician

The technical interview was made completely in english and focused on project issues that the company was experiencing at that time ( so be prepared for some tough questions especially about hard decisions).

The whole process took over 2 months , was pretty long , I actually did not spect to be hired due to this long time frame.

Interview Questions

• - What is your experience with VAS nodes ? How can you help us improve and manage our integration of VAS nodes ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty harsh , they fight for every penny.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bangalore (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Couple of rounds of technical interviews followed with HR discussion.