Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated Oct 10, 2014

2.8

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Solution Integrator Interview

I had appeared for the role of Solution Integrator and My skill was QTP Automation. The interview was in two phases: 1. Technical and 2. HR round, Technical round taken was good. I was able to answer most of the qtp related questions. Some questions on Unix and Putty was not answered by me. But I got through the technical round very easily.
The HR round was just a formality where-in discussion about salary, salary break-up etc happened.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Solution Integrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

The Interview process consists of 3 rounds. As usual a written test followed by Technical and Managerial Discussions which went up to 3 hours in total. Entire process The process was very smooth and it was a nice experience.

Solution Integrator Interview

They interviewed on phone then on the premises. In on site interview they asked easy technical questions but many of the questions were from non-technical points. Interview stayed for an hour. This company gives importance to the more experienced person.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2012.

Campus Hiring

Interview Questions
    There were no negotiation phase

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2011.

It was basicaaly based on ASP, ASP .net , C# and C++ . The guy asked some queries about testing and sql server too. He was a cool guy , very friendly . Then , HR round was conducted . It was also a cool round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2011.

Initial communication was done through recruiting firm and after initial communication appeared in the interview. HR persons were helpful and didn't have to wait long for interview. Interview panel consisted two persons. Asked questions about Oracle PL/SQL questions. Questions were straight to the point.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing like. Mostly asked about database concepts, PL/SQL triggers, cursors and dynamic sql as I had a data warehouse background.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was fine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2011.

First there was a aptitude round containing verbal and quantitative questions. This was an eliminating round. After that, there was a non-eliminating GD and lastly, a technical + HR Personal Interview. Technical Interview was mainly concerning knowledge of the language, C. HR people asked general questions like why is this company!

Interview Questions
    • Why are you choosing Ericsson while you are having an offer to join Cognizant?   View Answer

Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2011.

I was called by a consultancy firm for interview . The Interviewer was very cool and asked simple questions related to my past work. After technical round , HR round was conducted.

Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2010.

There are four interviews before got accepted. Long period of waiting between the interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The question basically just review the previous experience. Not so much unexpected.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2010.

Got an call from recruiter, Two technical interviews after that, in which they asked questions on my project and then a formal HR round.