Ericsson-Worldwide

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Interview Details – Start with phone interview with Recruiter and then with Hiring manager. Next step being face to face interview

Interview Question – No unexpected or difficult question. The usual "what is your strengths and weakness"   Answer Question

Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring process was a little long. I made 4 interviews with HR, functional managers, and international executives

Interview Question – Do you feel overqualified for this position ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Solution Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2008.

Interview Details – Telephone call to intimate that I have been shortlisted.
Interview date given.
I give interview
Go back home and receive call letter in inbox next day.
I join after giving 1 month notice to my employer

Interview Question – explain your experience   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Solution Manager

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2009.

Interview Details – Submit your Cv to the HR team. You get called for a phone interview. If your skills are required, you get shortlisted for face-to-face.

Interview Question – How do your skills fit in with the role you've applied for?   Answer Question

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!