Ericsson-Worldwide Solutions Architect Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015

3.2

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Telephonic Interview, then In-person one to one and then finally a panel interview at HQ

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your boss and boss's boss give you conflicting tasks?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Usually screened by a recruiter and then recommended to hiring managers. Hiring managers ask for interview. Each hiring manager will perform the interview in his/her own way. After getting through, usually 2nd interview by higher level manager especially for more senior positions. After that, interview by HR for package negotiations.

Interview Questions

• Can be anything - usually about your own weaknesses, and the difficult situations faced and how you solved it.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Not much negotiation room. Most important is an indication to hiring manager.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

-Internal interview process just consists of one on one interview with the manager of the group. -Followed by a presentation to the panel of senor Architects and the manager to asses the skills of the candidate - The candidate is required to do a presentation explaining their competencies, solution broadness along with other details such as consulting skills, technical skills and knowledge on company's product portfolio.

Interview Questions

• In case of emergencies explain how the product support process should flow in order to efficiently manage and satisfy the customer   Answer Question
    • Explain your leadership style   Answer Question

Negotiation

- Ericsson does not provide much room for negotiation for internal transfers or job title changes

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a solution to customer who is not ready to listen to you because of a bad delivery which our company did in past.   1 Answer

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

One phone interview with line manager and project manager. Friendly and straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• Technical experience about mobile core networks design and dimensioning. Team leadership experience.   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bangalore (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview and basic questions were asked in the first round. The second and third round included scenario related questions and design related questions. All rounds were about one hour long and there was no face to face interview.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bangalore (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

2 rounds of technical interview, followed 1 Manager round and 2 rounds of HR

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in May 2011.

Interview

- One phone call done by a third party recruiter - One phone call done by HR - One interview done with a technician The technical interview was made completely in english and focused on project issues that the company was experiencing at that time ( so be prepared for some tough questions especially about hard decisions). The whole process took over 2 months , was pretty long , I actually did not spect to be hired due to this long time frame.

Interview Questions

• - What is your experience with VAS nodes ? How can you help us improve and manage our integration of VAS nodes ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty harsh , they fight for every penny.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bangalore (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Couple of rounds of technical interviews followed with HR discussion.

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2010.

Interview

Telephonic interview with manager and Head and thereafter HR round and salary negotiation. Not allowes to serve complete notice period but dis buy back