Ericsson-Worldwide Solutions Architect Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

-Internal interview process just consists of one on one interview with the manager of the group. -Followed by a presentation to the panel of senor Architects and the manager to asses the skills of the candidate - The candidate is required to do a presentation explaining their competencies, solution broadness along with other details such as consulting skills, technical skills and knowledge on company's product portfolio.

Interview Questions

• In case of emergencies explain how the product support process should flow in order to efficiently manage and satisfy the customer   Answer Question
  • Explain your leadership style   Answer Question

Negotiation

- Ericsson does not provide much room for negotiation for internal transfers or job title changes

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bangalore (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

2 rounds of technical interview, followed 1 Manager round and 2 rounds of HR

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in May 2011.

Interview

- One phone call done by a third party recruiter - One phone call done by HR - One interview done with a technician The technical interview was made completely in english and focused on project issues that the company was experiencing at that time ( so be prepared for some tough questions especially about hard decisions). The whole process took over 2 months , was pretty long , I actually did not spect to be hired due to this long time frame.

Interview Questions

• - What is your experience with VAS nodes ? How can you help us improve and manage our integration of VAS nodes ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty harsh , they fight for every penny.

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

One phone interview with line manager and project manager. Friendly and straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• Technical experience about mobile core networks design and dimensioning. Team leadership experience.   Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

- Teleconference with 2 functional managers about my qualifications and experience. - Telephone interview with HR about my background and career path. - I have heard the process was started just for a specific candidate and he had been accepting greetings for the job, even before my HR round. I did not want to believe in the claims by that time and continued my round with HR. But the mentioned name has the job right now and I guess the local team interviewed me just to fulfill the company procedures. Still there is no acknowledgement about the result of my application.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the responsibilities that you had in your previous job.   Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2008.

Interview

it starts with phone interview with the line manager, and an HR representative. the interview, at high level probes if the applicant has suitable background, and check his integrity. after passing the phone interview, the applicant will be invited for af ace to face interview, where the line manager and HR representative will engage in more in depth discussions about the applicant experience.

Interview Questions

• most difficult question was about about my previous employer, which was a well known locally/regionally in my home country/region but not at global level.   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Telephonic Interview, then In-person one to one and then finally a panel interview at HQ

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your boss and boss's boss give you conflicting tasks?   1 Answer

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Cairo (Egypt)) in October 2008.

Interview

Interview in Ericsson Egypt started with me through a 3rd party company while there tested my communication and language skills, then I had a 2 hours interview with 2 senior managers from Ericsson where I was able to present my technical and personal skills and my previous experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate my salary as I had a good offer from the beginning

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a solution to customer who is not ready to listen to you because of a bad delivery which our company did in past.   1 Answer

Solution Architect Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2008.

Interview

it started with a phone intervie with an HR personel along with someone from the department I'm applying for. They went through my CV and asked my questions about my past work experience, technical certifications, and academic studies. I feel the most important thing I was able to show is my self-learning ability. Then, I had a face to face interview with the HR personnel along with the department manager. they asked the same questions. the manager was mre concerend about team workig and the ability to have good relationships with others.

Interview Questions

• did you have good relations with your colleagues in your previous job ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

When I received the offer, I found it below my expectation. So, I expressed that to them. they inreased it by 4% and that was the max I could get.