Ericsson-Worldwide Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 4, 2015

2.8

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Allahabad (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

4 rounds: written test+gd+PI(tech+hr). Written:test conducted by cocubes.only apti questions(Verbal+quant+logiacal+DI) GD: Simple topics were asked. like Dhoni should give up from captain after failed in T20 World cup.(different topics for different group) PI: depends on your CV.that all.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Rome (Italy)) in October 2012.

Interview

I've been interviewed by three people, one of them is my current line manager, another one is a technician and the third is an employee of the HR team. It was a non-technical interview and it was focused on soft skills and attitude. i did only one interview befour i get the job

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tehran, Tehran (Iran)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Tehran, Tehran (Iran)) in May 2012.

Interview

It was 2 hours and they asked me different questions regarding technica,ethics and non-technical affairs. They were consistently testing my attitude towards that specified job. There three people at interview including Line Manager, Operation Manager and team leader.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Budapest (Hungary)) in March 2011.

Interview

4 people in the interview. 3 technical people , one HR person. start with some basic technical questions then questions about previous experience expectation from the current job then HR questions . Personality based questions. Questions about family and martial status. Willing to travel and relocated

Interview Questions

• how long would stay with our company   1 Answer

Negotiation

not very negotiable on the salary.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in February 2011.

Interview

It's pretty clear. They are asking the questions based on the resume and they are clear about who they are looking for. 1. introducing yourself 2. introduce the project based on your resume 3. white board explanation , the manager will ask questions according to their needs. 4. Presentation and questions Communication is very important.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ericsson is still leading the market. If you got a offer from E///, make sure you can get the right price according to your value