Ericsson-Worldwide

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2012.

Three interviews. Two on the phone and one in person. For a contract position.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle writing a manual when there is redundancy due to security access differences.   View Answer
virtually non-existent due to the fact that it was a contract position.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Technical Writer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2012.

Three interviews, two in person, one on phone. During the process the terms of the offer changed several times. The hiring manager wasn't even interested in an in-person meeting (I've later learned that was because he finds it easier to lie to a phone).
    Everything I was told in interviews--when I asked questions of them--turned out to be complete garbage. Not a single thing about the company, the tools, the workplace culture, the coffee; nothing was honest.

Interview Questions
    It was filled with constant change. One day the job was a perm hire that paid a certain amount. A week later it was going to be through an agency that unlike most contracts, did not offer more money, and supplies IT on its own (with Mac's in a PC environment!); then the day before starting it switched back to perm hire with a series of lies about why things were constantly changing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2010.

Process began with phone interview with recruiter, who was helpful and responsive. Then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. A day later I was invited in for in-person interviews. Luckily, I used to work with one of their employees at another employer - they were interested in who that was and made a note of the name. It can't hurt!

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a difficult situation you have had to deal with and what you did.   Answer Question