Erie County Medical Center

Relevance Date Difficulty

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Buffalo, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Erie County Medical Center.

Interview Details – Took about a month to hear from them after I applied. Had an interview with the recruiter then she had me meet the unit manager and see the floor. They checked my references and two days later I received an offer.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses and strengths.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any negotiating.

Very Easy Interview

Senior L P N Interview

Senior L P N
Buffalo, NY

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Erie County Medical Center in May 2010.

Interview Details – I initially applied on-line, then followed up with a phone call to the HR representative mentioned in the closing of the confirmation email I received stating my resume was being processed, and a personal interview was scheduled (which turns out was a great idea, my agression was apparently perceived as me being "eager" and "driven" as told to me at the interview). As far as the interview, it was with the one HR rep a previously mentioned, which she basically asked my strengths and weaknesses, and where I thought I could be more of an asset to. Afterwards, she took me to the unit I mentioned may have been a good fit for me, I then spoke briefly with the charge nurse about the expectations of the unit and a tour. She then gave me a backround check authorization form to sign, followed by a pharmacology/math test as well as a skills test, which I was notified immediately of my passing. I was then told the start dates for orientation and to expect a call to schedule a physical and other tests like PPD and tests for communicable diseases, which I did receive a week of two later ( all of which were performed at the hospital, free of charge).

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was unable to negotiate, all salareies wer based on years of experience.

Worked for Erie County Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!