Erie Insurance Group
Erie Insurance Group Software Development Intern Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
Software Development Intern Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Erie Insurance Group in February 2012.
Interview Details – There is an interview with a human resources representative first. They ask you the usual interview questions. Such as what do you know about the company, why do you want to work here, where do you see yoursel in five years, etc. Then there is an interview with the supervisor of the position you applied for. In my case there was the supervisor, an ex-intern that is full time now, and another lady on their team. They asked about my experiences in school and my other work. They wanted to know what languages and IDEs I had experience with. What office products I had used. What operating system knowledge I had. A really big point with them was team work. Multiple questions about how my teams worked and what they worked on and my experiences with them.
- What IDEs are you familiar with? Answer Question
- What team projects have you been a part of and what was your experience with them? Answer Question
- What programming languages have you worked with? Answer Question
- What operating systems are you familiar with? Answer Question
- What Microsoft Office products are you familiar with? Answer Question