Ermenegildo Zegna Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ermenegildo Zegna

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ermenegildo Zegna (Rosemont, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

Refer by previous workers. Get phone by store manager, set up a date to meet in person. If you are bilingual, it's helpful to talk to culture differences. Also, it is good when you have some common interests to talk about, it will reduce your pressure.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are qualified for this job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ermenegildo Zegna.

Interview

The interview process was quite informal and needed to be scheduled once before the meeting by the employer. Once in the interview it was quite straightforward and the interviewers were able to answer all of my questions. They were friendly, helpful and accommodating. Though i was not offered a position, i received a turn down letter for my time mailed directly to my home.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ermenegildo Zegna (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

I was contacting by a LinkedIn connection who was in store management. The interview took place in the shop in the afternoon and lasted about an hour. The questions mainly concerned my work history and skill set. The whole interaction was easy-going and low-pressure. I received a tentative offer subject to passing a background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was company-standard for the role, so there was no room for negociation.