Escorts

Escorts Interview Questions

3.5

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farīdābād, Haryana (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Escorts in June 2012.

checked communication skills, knowledge, english speaking, confidence

no.. i wasn't able to negotiate

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farīdābād, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Escorts in February 2012.

as i got a call fromrecruiting agency for a job i accepted than company hr took my telephonic interview and than RM took the interview,GM took my interview , than CEO oif the co took my inteview and got shortlisted from all the candidates.

Interview Questions
    • how many four whillers and two whillers are there in punjab area.   View Answer
    • what is the role of cfa.   View Answer

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Escorts in December 2011.

Its thru Naukari how they find us and have taken 3 interviews one telecom and 2 persoanl..

Interview Questions
    • How part of achivement in previous companies was the difficult question.   Answer Question
    initially rejected and after negotiation accepted offer.

Territory Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Escorts in December 2011.

Got a call from the HR department asking me attend the interview in Kolkata as i was being referred by one of my colleague from my previous company. I attended the interview which was taken by the Chief sales Officer. He asked me technical question about tractors, had tested my confidence level and my ability to take wise decisions promptly and most importantly my speaking skills.

Interview Questions
    Got the amount i asked for at a go.