Escorts

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Manager Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Escorts in December 2011.

Interview Details – Its thru Naukari how they find us and have taken 3 interviews one telecom and 2 persoanl..

Interview Questions

• How part of achivement in previous companies was the difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – initially rejected and after negotiation accepted offer.

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Farīdābād, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Escorts in February 2012.

Interview Details – as i got a call fromrecruiting agency for a job i accepted than company hr took my telephonic interview and than RM took the interview,GM took my interview , than CEO oif the co took my inteview and got shortlisted from all the candidates.

Interview Questions

• how many four whillers and two whillers are there in punjab area.   View Answer
  • what is the role of cfa.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no

GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE Interview

Farīdābād, Haryana (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Escorts in June 2012.

Interview Details – checked communication skills, knowledge, english speaking, confidence

Negotiation Details – no.. i wasn't able to negotiate

Territory Business Manager Interview

Guwahati (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Escorts in December 2011.

Interview Details – Got a call from the HR department asking me attend the interview in Kolkata as i was being referred by one of my colleague from my previous company. I attended the interview which was taken by the Chief sales Officer. He asked me technical question about tractors, had tested my confidence level and my ability to take wise decisions promptly and most importantly my speaking skills.

Interview Question – What is ADDC?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Got the amount i asked for at a go.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Escorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Escorts interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Escorts employees and interview candidates.