Eshel & Partners, LLP Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eshel & Partners, LLP

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eshel & Partners, LLP (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Ayalie-part 1 (general discussion, background and compensation expectation, previous experience)
    Niv -part 2 (general discussion, background and compensation expectation, previous experience)
    Tariel -part 3 same day, same process: (general discussion, background and compensation expectation, previous experience)

Starting Position Interview

Interview

The interview was alright. After walking in, the interviewer asked some pretty standard questions. The culture, however, seemed very quiet. The interviewer was bit disengaged as if he was forced to sit there and ask me questions. I also got some looks as I walked down the hall as if they weren't used to having strangers around.

Interview Questions