Esprit Holdings

Relevance Date Difficulty

Payroll Coordinator Assistant Interview

Payroll Coordinator Assistant
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Esprit Holdings in June 2011.

Interview Details – Met with two separate people, the group head and the woman I would actually be the assistant to. The Group Head was very professional, asked typical questions. This part went fine, we talked for about half an hour. The woman I was to assist spent an hour and a half with me, in which I probably only spoke for 20-30 minutes. Something about me clearly bothered her, because she kept going on and on about how great she is at her job, as if trying to prove something to me. She also called me out on wearing heels 2-3 times in a very condescending tone. I'm sorry, it's an interview, aren't you supposed to wear heels?? Especially when interviewing for a fashion company? They weren't outlandish either, they were nude pumps...Was relieved I did not get an offer, it would not have worked out well for me to work directly with this awful woman.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years?   View Answer
  • Have you ever had to deal with a difficult coworker before?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Canberra (Australia)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Esprit Holdings in July 2011.

Interview Details – Handed it resume and cover letter into the manager directly in store face-to-face. Did a quick interview on the spot and then was called into an interview a few days later.
Interview was about 10-20minutes and did not ask any difficult questions. Called reference a few hours later and by the next day, I was offered a job.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Esprit Holdings in June 2009.

Interview Details – Casual, walked in and manager asked me basic questions.
But must know about company.

Interview Question – What do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Little room. Always go for higher.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Esprit Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Esprit Holdings interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Esprit Holdings employees and interview candidates.