Essar Group

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

Interviewed at Essar Group

Interview Details – First round was written exam
Second round was group discussion
Final round was interview. Interview was easy and mostly based on field of study.

Equiptment Operator Interview

Equiptment Operator
Kincaid, WV

I applied through other source and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Essar Group in January 2012.

Interview Details – its a long process and takes about a month with a lot of paper work and drug test and physical and the whole nine yards

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Deputy Manager - Campus Hire Interview

Deputy Manager - Campus Hire

Interviewed at Essar Group

Interview Details – Group discussion
Interview - HR + Technical

Interview Question – Would you prefer working on site?   Answer Question

Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Surat (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Essar Group in February 2010.

Interview Details – after receiving My CV, they called me over phone to fix a tele phonic interview. It was about an hour. After the tele phonic interview they called for a direct interview with department Manager and then another direct Interview with Director.

Interview Question – They asked me to design a pumping system with all the calculations.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didnt negotiate anything as I was not having any other option.

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Essar Group in February 2009.

Interview Details – GD followed by 3 rounds of PI

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself 5 years down the lane? I always find that difficult to answer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a fixed salary offer. Salary was mentioned at the start of the process.

DGM Interview

DGM
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Essar Group in July 2009.

Interview Details – Was detailed as per requirement of the position with decisions being made very fast

Negotiation Details – They gave what was expected as had asked reasonable increase only

GET Interview

GET
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Essar Group in January 2009.

Interview Details – Why shall we select You?

Interview Question – How much money do u need?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Hazira (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Essar Group in January 2009.

Interview Details – Discussion

Interview Question – As a professor your salary is only Rs. 3 lakhs CTC. Here we offer much more.   View Answer

Deputy Manager Interview

Deputy Manager
Jabalpur (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Essar Group in November 2009.

Interview Details – It is through your college or your friends reference. interview is through the head office in mumbai or else.

Interview Question – What if u r not selected.   View Answers (4)

Negotiation Details – try harder

SAP Consultant Interview

SAP Consultant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Essar Group.

Interview Details – First the resume will be shortlisted based on the requirement criteria .
Then First round will be telephonic technical round if the city is not mumbai .
Second Round F2F technical and HR mix and this is final

Interview Question – Have you utilized your time well in the past in relation to self-improvization   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Hardly any negotiation as their salary slab is fixed for the junior level.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Essar Group

Worked for Essar Group? Contribute to the Community!