Essar Group Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2014
Updated Jun 9, 2014

2.8

Assistant Manager Interview

First round was written exam
    Second round was group discussion
    Final round was interview. Interview was easy and mostly based on field of study.

Deputy Manager - Campus Hire Interview

Group discussion
    Interview - HR + Technical

Associate Duty Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Essar Group in May 2009.

At that time i pay 12000/- (installment). after that they will give the training sessions.after that they will give job(this is not for recommended candidates )

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazira (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazira (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Essar Group in January 2009.

Discussion

Interview Questions
    • As a professor your salary is only Rs. 3 lakhs CTC. Here we offer much more.   View Answer

DGM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Essar Group in July 2009.

Was detailed as per requirement of the position with decisions being made very fast

They gave what was expected as had asked reasonable increase only

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jāmnagar (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Essar Group in November 2011.

Arrangement of Interview is very good and well prepared according to scheduled.

Interview Questions
    • IF your boss give you a task to develop a new HR System, what would you do first?   View Answer
    Salary Structure is not good.

Deputy Manager - Civil Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Essar Group in May 2011.

I was received my call from the recruiter for a special recruitment for a specified job. They had done it by noticing the resume form naukri.com. I was called for a video conferencing interview from their one site to present job site. I was interviewed by a pannel consisting of departmental head, area manager, H.R manager & quality manager. After completion of interview I was offered for the job immediately & I got the offer letter between 2 days.

Interview Questions
    I have negotiated as per my requirement as well as my experience & efficieny. My requirement was accepted by no any bergaining.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Essar Group in October 2009.

First I had a written test. It consisted of aptitude and technical questions. Level was somewhat difficult. After the test, I had to clear a round of group discussion. It included presenting views on a given topic. Interview was a bit tricky and lengthy. It lasted around 20 minutes. Focus on both general issues and technical knowledge helps.

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jāmnagar (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Essar Group in August 2011.

The process is simple as everywhere. They arrange interview and take different tests including IQ tests, skill test followed by group discussion and personal interview. Easy to crack if we are ready to take decisions on the spot.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rānchī (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rānchī (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Essar Group in October 2011.

Initial communication with company was very good also interview plan was too good because i like the procedure of doing the interview first stage was the telephonic interview with HR Persons,second one was also telephonic with Technical Head and third round was the Group Interview. it was a nice interaction.

Interview Questions
    salary as well as facilities that a organization should have to provide.