Essar Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2015

2.8

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

First round was written exam Second round was group discussion Final round was interview. Interview was easy and mostly based on field of study.

Deputy Manager - Campus Hire Interview

Interview

Group discussion Interview - HR + Technical

Interview Questions

• Would you prefer working on site?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazira (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Essar Group (Hazira (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

Discussion

Interview Questions

• As a professor your salary is only Rs. 3 lakhs CTC. Here we offer much more.   1 Answer

Associate Duty Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Essar Group (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2009.

Interview

At that time i pay 12000/- (installment). after that they will give the training sessions.after that they will give job(this is not for recommended candidates )

Deputy Manager - Civil Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Essar Group (Durgapur, West Bengal (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

I was received my call from the recruiter for a special recruitment for a specified job. They had done it by noticing the resume form naukri.com. I was called for a video conferencing interview from their one site to present job site. I was interviewed by a pannel consisting of departmental head, area manager, H.R manager & quality manager. After completion of interview I was offered for the job immediately & I got the offer letter between 2 days.

Interview Questions

• In your college life which subject you felt very critical   2 Answers

Negotiation

I have negotiated as per my requirement as well as my experience & efficieny. My requirement was accepted by no any bergaining.

DGM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Essar Group (Mumbai (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

Was detailed as per requirement of the position with decisions being made very fast

Negotiation

They gave what was expected as had asked reasonable increase only

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jāmnagar (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Essar Group (Jāmnagar (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Arrangement of Interview is very good and well prepared according to scheduled.

Interview Questions

• IF your boss give you a task to develop a new HR System, what would you do first?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary Structure is not good.

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Essar Group.

Interview

First the resume will be shortlisted based on the requirement criteria . Then First round will be telephonic technical round if the city is not mumbai . Second Round F2F technical and HR mix and this is final

Interview Questions

• Have you utilized your time well in the past in relation to self-improvization   Answer Question

Negotiation

Hardly any negotiation as their salary slab is fixed for the junior level.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Essar Group (Mumbai (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

First I had a written test. It consisted of aptitude and technical questions. Level was somewhat difficult. After the test, I had to clear a round of group discussion. It included presenting views on a given topic. Interview was a bit tricky and lengthy. It lasted around 20 minutes. Focus on both general issues and technical knowledge helps.

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jāmnagar (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Essar Group (Jāmnagar (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

The process is simple as everywhere. They arrange interview and take different tests including IQ tests, skill test followed by group discussion and personal interview. Easy to crack if we are ready to take decisions on the spot.