Essar Group

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

Interviewed at Essar Group

Interview Details – First round was written exam
Second round was group discussion
Final round was interview. Interview was easy and mostly based on field of study.

Deputy Manager - Campus Hire Interview

Deputy Manager - Campus Hire

Interviewed at Essar Group

Interview Details – Group discussion
Interview - HR + Technical

Interview Question – Would you prefer working on site?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Associate Duty Manager Interview

Associate Duty Manager
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Essar Group in May 2009.

Interview Details – At that time i pay 12000/- (installment). after that they will give the training sessions.after that they will give job(this is not for recommended candidates )

Very Easy Interview

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Hazira (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Essar Group in January 2009.

Interview Details – Discussion

Interview Question – As a professor your salary is only Rs. 3 lakhs CTC. Here we offer much more.   View Answer

DGM Interview

DGM
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Essar Group in July 2009.

Interview Details – Was detailed as per requirement of the position with decisions being made very fast

Negotiation Details – They gave what was expected as had asked reasonable increase only

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Human Resources Assistant
Jāmnagar (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Essar Group in November 2011.

Interview Details – Arrangement of Interview is very good and well prepared according to scheduled.

Interview Question – IF your boss give you a task to develop a new HR System, what would you do first?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary Structure is not good.

Deputy Manager - Civil Interview

Deputy Manager - Civil
Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Essar Group in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was received my call from the recruiter for a special recruitment for a specified job. They had done it by noticing the resume form naukri.com. I was called for a video conferencing interview from their one site to present job site. I was interviewed by a pannel consisting of departmental head, area manager, H.R manager & quality manager. After completion of interview I was offered for the job immediately & I got the offer letter between 2 days.

Interview Question – In your college life which subject you felt very critical   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – I have negotiated as per my requirement as well as my experience & efficieny. My requirement was accepted by no any bergaining.

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Essar Group in October 2009.

Interview Details – First I had a written test. It consisted of aptitude and technical questions. Level was somewhat difficult. After the test, I had to clear a round of group discussion. It included presenting views on a given topic. Interview was a bit tricky and lengthy. It lasted around 20 minutes. Focus on both general issues and technical knowledge helps.

Interview Question – What is a 4/2 fluid switch?   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer Interview

Trainee Engineer
Jāmnagar (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Essar Group in August 2011.

Interview Details – The process is simple as everywhere. They arrange interview and take different tests including IQ tests, skill test followed by group discussion and personal interview. Easy to crack if we are ready to take decisions on the spot.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Rānchī (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Essar Group in October 2011.

Interview Details – Initial communication with company was very good also interview plan was too good because i like the procedure of doing the interview first stage was the telephonic interview with HR Persons,second one was also telephonic with Technical Head and third round was the Group Interview. it was a nice interaction.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – salary as well as facilities that a organization should have to provide.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Essar Group

Worked for Essar Group? Contribute to the Community!