Essar Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Head-TN/Pondy Interview

Operations Head-TN/Pondy
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Essar Group in April 2011.

Interview Details – Had 3 rounds of telephonic interview, 2 rounds of personnel interview. Particularly about longivity in the system and our career plans

Interview Question – Most practical questions has been asked related to business and also the past experience. They have done the referral check.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation phase was very practical and had a good discussion for the ctc.

Very Easy Interview

Associate Duty Manager Interview

Associate Duty Manager
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Essar Group in May 2009.

Interview Details – At that time i pay 12000/- (installment). after that they will give the training sessions.after that they will give job(this is not for recommended candidates )

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Human Resources Assistant
Jāmnagar (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Essar Group in November 2011.

Interview Details – Arrangement of Interview is very good and well prepared according to scheduled.

Interview Question – IF your boss give you a task to develop a new HR System, what would you do first?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary Structure is not good.

Deputy Manager - Civil Interview

Deputy Manager - Civil
Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Essar Group in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was received my call from the recruiter for a special recruitment for a specified job. They had done it by noticing the resume form naukri.com. I was called for a video conferencing interview from their one site to present job site. I was interviewed by a pannel consisting of departmental head, area manager, H.R manager & quality manager. After completion of interview I was offered for the job immediately & I got the offer letter between 2 days.

Interview Question – In your college life which subject you felt very critical   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – I have negotiated as per my requirement as well as my experience & efficieny. My requirement was accepted by no any bergaining.

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Maintenance Engineer
Jāmnagar (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Essar Group in August 2011.

Interview Details – call from compny,
interview held at essar maintanance building
two types interview taken by company
1 for subject knowledge and oter is for hr.

Interview Question – what do you know about finfan erection during strt up the plant????
and what is the belt tracking????
  Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Essar Group in September 2011.

Interview Details – Written Test, followed by GD and PI.

Interview Question – Is business a war?   View Answers (3)

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Rānchī (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Essar Group in October 2011.

Interview Details – Initial communication with company was very good also interview plan was too good because i like the procedure of doing the interview first stage was the telephonic interview with HR Persons,second one was also telephonic with Technical Head and third round was the Group Interview. it was a nice interaction.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – salary as well as facilities that a organization should have to provide.

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Essar Group in May 2011.

Interview Details – Test to Group discussion to Interview

Interview Question – Why Essar?   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer Interview

Trainee Engineer
Jāmnagar (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Essar Group in August 2011.

Interview Details – The process is simple as everywhere. They arrange interview and take different tests including IQ tests, skill test followed by group discussion and personal interview. Easy to crack if we are ready to take decisions on the spot.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee
Surat (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Essar Group in November 2009.

Interview Details – As usual an exam, group discussion, HR interview(1:1), Technical interview(1:1)
Exam - comprises analytic, technical, English
Exam is relatively, technical section consists of questions covering the entire subject and are mostly related to basic concepts. Group discussion was among a group of 12 participants and panel consists of three members. Current topics are given for discussion. HR interview is as usual. Technical interview is tough and the questions are asked from the subjects of your interest.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Try for placements at Surat or Mumbai.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Essar Group