Essar Group Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2014
Updated Jun 9, 2014

2.8

Operations Head-TN/Pondy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Essar Group in April 2011.

Had 3 rounds of telephonic interview, 2 rounds of personnel interview. Particularly about longivity in the system and our career plans

Interview Questions
    • Most practical questions has been asked related to business and also the past experience. They have done the referral check.   View Answer
    Negotiation phase was very practical and had a good discussion for the ctc.

Associate Duty Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Essar Group in May 2009.

At that time i pay 12000/- (installment). after that they will give the training sessions.after that they will give job(this is not for recommended candidates )

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jāmnagar (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Essar Group in November 2011.

Arrangement of Interview is very good and well prepared according to scheduled.

Interview Questions
    • IF your boss give you a task to develop a new HR System, what would you do first?   View Answer
    Salary Structure is not good.

Deputy Manager - Civil Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Durgapur, West Bengal (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Essar Group in May 2011.

I was received my call from the recruiter for a special recruitment for a specified job. They had done it by noticing the resume form naukri.com. I was called for a video conferencing interview from their one site to present job site. I was interviewed by a pannel consisting of departmental head, area manager, H.R manager & quality manager. After completion of interview I was offered for the job immediately & I got the offer letter between 2 days.

Interview Questions
    I have negotiated as per my requirement as well as my experience & efficieny. My requirement was accepted by no any bergaining.

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jāmnagar (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Essar Group in August 2011.

call from compny,
    interview held at essar maintanance building
    two types interview taken by company
    1 for subject knowledge and oter is for hr.

Interview Questions
    • what do you know about finfan erection during strt up the plant????
      and what is the belt tracking????
        Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Essar Group in September 2011.

Written Test, followed by GD and PI.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rānchī (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rānchī (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Essar Group in October 2011.

Initial communication with company was very good also interview plan was too good because i like the procedure of doing the interview first stage was the telephonic interview with HR Persons,second one was also telephonic with Technical Head and third round was the Group Interview. it was a nice interaction.

Interview Questions
    salary as well as facilities that a organization should have to provide.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Essar Group in May 2011.

Test to Group discussion to Interview

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jāmnagar (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Essar Group in August 2011.

The process is simple as everywhere. They arrange interview and take different tests including IQ tests, skill test followed by group discussion and personal interview. Easy to crack if we are ready to take decisions on the spot.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Surat (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Essar Group in November 2009.

As usual an exam, group discussion, HR interview(1:1), Technical interview(1:1)
    Exam - comprises analytic, technical, English
    Exam is relatively, technical section consists of questions covering the entire subject and are mostly related to basic concepts. Group discussion was among a group of 12 participants and panel consists of three members. Current topics are given for discussion. HR interview is as usual. Technical interview is tough and the questions are asked from the subjects of your interest.

Interview Questions
    Try for placements at Surat or Mumbai.