Essel Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Executive, Treasury Operations Interview

Senior Executive, Treasury Operations
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Essel Group in March 2010.

Interview Details – First of all, I have been called for the personal interview with Vice President (Operations) where a list of questions has been thrown relating to my previous job responsibilities, work exposure, growth opportunities, reason for leaving followed by panel interview on the same day where I have been asked the same questions in a different way by the dierctor. After 4 days I have been called for the HR interview where discussion took place about my previous CTC and the expected CTC. The result for my selection came out after 15 days with a soft copy of offer letter attached in the email.

Interview Question – Reason for leaving the current Job ?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

AVP-Commercial Interview

AVP-Commercial
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Essel Group in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was asked weather I posses neccesary experience and skill for the job, asked if relocation is ok with me.

Interview Questions

• what are you comfortable with, prodn/commercial/accounts /sales   View Answer
  • Would you be ready to relocate?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Get complete picture, do not keep gray areas. Ask for specific befints and amounts, take in black and white.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Essel Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Essel Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Essel Group employees and interview candidates.