Essel Group Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Senior Executive, Treasury Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Essel Group in March 2010.

First of all, I have been called for the personal interview with Vice President (Operations) where a list of questions has been thrown relating to my previous job responsibilities, work exposure, growth opportunities, reason for leaving followed by panel interview on the same day where I have been asked the same questions in a different way by the dierctor. After 4 days I have been called for the HR interview where discussion took place about my previous CTC and the expected CTC. The result for my selection came out after 15 days with a soft copy of offer letter attached in the email.

Interview Questions

AVP-Commercial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Essel Group in March 2010.

I was asked weather I posses neccesary experience and skill for the job, asked if relocation is ok with me.

Interview Questions
    • what are you comfortable with, prodn/commercial/accounts /sales   View Answer
    • Would you be ready to relocate?   View Answer
    Get complete picture, do not keep gray areas. Ask for specific befints and amounts, take in black and white.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Essel Group

Worked for Essel Group? Contribute to the Community!