Essentia Health

3.2

RN-Med/Surg Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Essentia Health.

Online application, resume, HR interview, 1:1 interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you went above and beyond in a work situation?   Answer Question

Applications Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, MN

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Essentia Health in April 2011.

There was a long time lag before the interview and the job offer, however I was in no hurry to start and I was even allowed to further delay my start date by a month.

Interview Questions
    Salary negotiation was not a possibility, however the initial offer appeared appropriate

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, MN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Essentia Health in January 2010.

Pharmacy Director, Pharmacist, and a Pharmacy Technician present in the interview. Took turns asking the questions with lots of quiet moments while replies were written. Most of the questions asked are standard interview questions like - why do you want to work here, what got you interested in Pharmacy, where would you like to be in 5 years, why should we hire you etc

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you went above and beyond your responsibilities in a previous employment or school setting   Answer Question
    no negotiating - offer made and that is it - take it or leave it kinda thing

Pct Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Essentia Health.

phone call then face to face

Senior Research Scientist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Essentia Health in June 2012.

First contact with recruiter, second with executive director. After passing both of those, interview with entire cphiring committee. Questions provided in advance. All three interviews conducted by phone. Fourth and final interview onsite and includes a one hour presentation to all staff regarding research interests and goals for next 5 years.

Interview Questions
    • Would I be bringing any grants, committee memberships, or contracts with me.   View Answer