Essilor of America

www.essilorusa.com

Essilor of America Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Essilor of America in May 2008.

Interview Details – There were three steps in the interviewing process which consisted of a phone interview with the Customer Service Manager then 4 days later I was called into the facility to have a one on one interview with the Area General Manager. One week later I was brought in to interview one on one with the Regional Customer Service Manager.

Interview Questions

• What are other job possibilities for you and how do you feel about each one?   Answer Question
  • Describe your ideal position, and what makes it ideal?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I would recomend to feel out the interviewer especially if there are many candidates, you may want to consider negotiating at your 90 day review.

Worked for Essilor of America? Contribute to the Community!