Essilor of America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inventory Analyst Interview

Inventory Analyst
Carrollton, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Essilor of America in April 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online at the Essilor site and was contacted by a recruiter. She described the role and asked a few preliminary questions. She arranged for an in-person interview where I met with the hiring manager and his superior. It was obvious from the start that I was not qualified for the role. The hiring manager asked me a series of technical questions that likely confirmed to him that I wasn't the person he was looking for. His manager seemed nice at first, but made it clear that the last person hired 'couldn't hack it' in the department. She also made it clear that I'd be subjected to a barrage of accounting tests to 'prove I know what is on my resume'. Even if they had called me to move further in the process, I would have declined after that.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience with <insert varied technical terms I've never dealt with here>   View Answer

Worked for Essilor of America? Contribute to the Community!