Essroc

www.essroc.com

Essroc Interview Questions

2.3

ENG Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Essroc.

The first interview was informal and involved meeting with a regional HR manager at a small restaurant for supper. He explained the program and talked about the company and what it does as well as the type of environment that I would be working in. He only asked a few questions about what kind of job I was looking for and whether I thought that this one sounded like a good fit for me after he had explained it better. He offered me a second interview at Essroc's Martinsburg plant before we left the restaurant. I had this interview about a week later. Essroc reimbursed me for my travel expenses and paid for and reserved a hotel room for me to stay in before my interview date. When I arrived at the plant, I was given a tour that lasted about 30 minutes during the time before my actual interview because I arrived early. From about 9 a.m. to noon, I was moving from person to person to either be interviewed or to let them give me their perspective of the position and the plant in general. During this time, I was interviewed by the engineer in charge of process engineering and the engineer in charge of maintenance engineering. They asked questions about my resume including questions about my classes, my work history, and my skills. They asked questions about my hobbies and about my personality (introvert vs extrovert). After the interviews, I went to lunch with the HR manager and was given a tour of the surrounding area.

Interview Questions
    • What is your dream job and why don't you have it / why aren't you pursuing it?   Answer Question

Vice President, Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dorado, PR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dorado, PR

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Essroc.

Very Informal. The staff take a chance to interviewed and make his opinion ;some credentials ; Medical and drug test required.

good salary; company car plus expenses and insurance;end of year bonus

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied in-person – interviewed at Essroc in May 2013.

This company is now looking to those with degrees and/or military service. Hourly pay ranges depending on the rated job obtained and there can be mandatory overtime. Salary for management workers (supervisors and up). New hire resumes taken online and if accepted the initial interview will be a phone interview. Then an in person interview is passing the phone one. Existing employees looking to be promoted or asked to take a job do not have a interview per se, but should proceed with caution.

Interview Questions
    • They offered to let some keep the worker retirement age of minimum 57/full worker benefits even though others offered the job had to agree to suspend what pension they had earned and accept management benefits and being able to retire and collect at age 67.   Answer Question

Supervisor job had intrusive working hours that would affect not only my family, but studies have shown also can affect a person's health.

Instrumentation and Contorls Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsburg, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsburg, WV

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Essroc in April 2012.

Very unprofessional. They asked my age, marital status and if I had kids or not. Those who interviewed me could hardly speak English and swore a lot. It was actually one of the funniest times in my life.

Professional