Estée Lauder Companies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies in December 2011.

Interview Details – With 7 years luxury brand experience (Coach, RL Purple Label, etc) and an ivy league education, I was one of the final three candidates for this position. Unfortunately, the manager for whom I'd be working began the interview admitting a hangover from the Christmas party, the night before! Then, she winged a few open-ended questions at me, like "Tell me about yourself." I did my best to respond with aplomb, relevant projects, education, similar brand pricing strategies. This may sound like a loser's lament, but I wasn't impressed and wasn't too disappointed not to hear back. Albeit, she was a long-term contract project manager. Was also scheduled to meet with the GLobal head of finance for one of the major brands, before that interview, but the head was off--site and asked to reschedule. I never heard back about following up. I realize they were also looking of rmore of a computer analyst, than a finance/strategy analyst, the interviewer let me know this in the interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself!   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Estée Lauder Companies

Worked for Estée Lauder Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Estée Lauder Companies Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Estée Lauder Companies employees and interview candidates.