Estée Lauder Companies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Melville, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies in July 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted my application for the position online, and then sent a networking email to a contact of mine who works with the company. The next day I was contacted by the HR hiring rep from the location at which I applied and we spoke for a short while, and scheduled an interview for the following week. At the time of the interview, I met with the same HR rep for about a half hour where I was asked typical interview questions (greatest strengths, greatest weakness, your preferable type of boss...etc). I was then interviewed by the Director and Senior VP of the department for which I applied, where they asked me questions and went over my resume and portfolio. The interview went well, and after more than a month of waiting, I was contacted with a job offer.

Interview Question – What was your greatest achievement? Your greatest disapointment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didnt attempt to negotiate

Worked for Estée Lauder Companies? Contribute to the Community!