Estée Lauder Companies Design Engineer Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melville, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies in July 2011.

I submitted my application for the position online, and then sent a networking email to a contact of mine who works with the company. The next day I was contacted by the HR hiring rep from the location at which I applied and we spoke for a short while, and scheduled an interview for the following week. At the time of the interview, I met with the same HR rep for about a half hour where I was asked typical interview questions (greatest strengths, greatest weakness, your preferable type of boss...etc). I was then interviewed by the Director and Senior VP of the department for which I applied, where they asked me questions and went over my resume and portfolio. The interview went well, and after more than a month of waiting, I was contacted with a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • What was your greatest achievement? Your greatest disapointment?   Answer Question
I didnt attempt to negotiate

Worked for Estée Lauder Companies? Contribute to the Community!