Estate Risk Protection Plan

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
Kitchener, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Estate Risk Protection Plan in May 2012.

Interview Details – Received an e-mail from VP, Marketing, if I am interested to schedule an interview. Responded "yes", did not receive any e-mail back for about 10 days. Called to him ("I thought I've sent you an invite") and scheduled an interview on-site. Interview was short, very basic questions, not much details about the position (had a feeling they did not have any marketing person before). Asked for references. After 2 weeks I've sent a reminder, got response "In process, I'll let you know" and nothing since.

Interview Question – Was more focused on technical skills (eg PowerPoint, html coding etc)   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Estate Risk Protection Plan? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Estate Risk Protection Plan interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Estate Risk Protection Plan employees and interview candidates.