Estee Lauder UK
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Estee Lauder UK
- Beauty Advisor (3)
- Sales Associate (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Makeup Artist (1)
- Assistant Manager (1)
- Sales (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Retail Make-Up Artist (1)
- Marketing Administrative Assistant (1)
- Executive Director Finance (1)
- Full Time BA (1)
- Intern (1)
1 person found this helpful
Sales Associate Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Estee Lauder UK in February 2011.
I applied for sales associate at Macy's for Estee Lauder. I applied online and after only few days, they called me and we scheduled phone interview which was after two or three days. It was not really phone interview but she just wanted to talk with me for a bit. After few questions, we scheduled the REAL phone interview which was after another few days.
It was at 7 pm, evening hours, and the person who needed to call me was late. I prepared myself in bedroom, my husband was with baby in other room. I had snacks, information about company and questions, and all other stuff. I was sooo nervous because she let me wait. Than she called me and it was 60 minutes long interview. It was very very intense, she told me that she will keep asking with no response and I just need to answer the questions. If I didn't answer fast enough she said, Ok, we will pass. After those the longest 60 minutes in my life of intense questioning and answering I was ready for bed!! I was exhausted!
That was a month ago and I didn't even received an email of phone call that they picked someone else. So rude.
- Why do you want to work for Estee Lauder? Answer Question
- What was your biggest accomplishment at your former jobs? Answer Question
- When and what was the last time you made someone positive? Answer Question
- How do you handle negative additute at work form co-workers? Answer Question
- How honest you are on scale from 1 to 10? And after 50 other questions she asked 'If you see your co-worker to give some customer a product for too low price or she did something illegal what would you do? (be honest) Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Estee Lauder UK
Sales Associate InterviewApplication Details
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Estee Lauder UK in July 2009.Interview Details
Really simple applied on-line, HR called in about one week. Interview was really sime and easy.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
- What are your weakness and how to handle diffcult customers Answer Question