Esterline Engineer Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Esterline.

It depends on who interviews you. If it's the Engineering Manager, he would just talk about himself.

Other Interview Reviews for Esterline

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sylmar, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylmar, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Esterline.

I applied online and received a call from HR within a month. The scheduled to meet a group and then 1:1 with upper management. The process took about a month after HR contacting me. They emphasize heavy on referrals from your previous employer/s or people who have worked with you.

Interview Questions
    I was offered what I expected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Esterline in August 2007.

Director conducted a telephone interview as to pre-screen me. I was invited to come to a face to face interview a few days later.

Spoke one on one with the director. Then spoke with a group of people who would become my peers. The next day I was asked to come and meet with people from various other departments.

The next interview began with me speaking with about eight people who were managers and directors and ended with me speaking with two other peers from a division led by the director that I originally had my one on one interview with.

An offer was made a few days later.

Interview Questions
    I wanted one week more vacation then the minimum starting alloted vacation. They would not agree to that but offered me and extra week's worth of salary in lieu of the time off.

I ended up getting 20% more than my previous employer.

Worked for Esterline? Contribute to the Community!