Etech Interview Questions

Updated Jul 4, 2015

2.1

Online Chat Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Etech (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call from a recruiter on the same day. Short phone interview conducted. Asked to come in for an interview when it was convenient for me. Went in for an interview at the office and was met by the receptionist who had me take a grammar, computer knowledge test and typing test. After passing, I met with the recruiter there and we did a mock chat. After mock chat, an interview was conducted by a manager. After offer was extended, I accepted and then had to take a drug test on-site. After passing drug test, signed some paperwork and was given my schedule for training and regular work hours.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths? What are some of your weaknesses? Have you ever been late to a previous job? Do you anticipate any major changes in your schedule that will hinder your ability to work with us? Why do you want to work here? Do you see yourself with our company for the long haul?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. You are paid $9/hour for 4 weeks of training and $10-$12/hour depending on experience.

Click to Chat Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nacogdoches, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Etech (Nacogdoches, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

The hiring process is simple. If you are an average typer (40 wpm). Know how to read and write English, as well as basic computer skills. The place I work they drug test on the spot, so do not go if you have done anything within 90 days. I went through a interview that was quick and I was hired and started orientation the same day. Then that following Monday I started training.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Etech (Remote, OR) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied directly. Shortly I received a call as well, and then the interview process started. As usual I sent my resume , then I received the call. All was going good, there were few rounds scheduled. 1. HR, Screening, semi technical 2. Technical 3. Video interview 1 4. Video interview 2 5. Documentation round 6. Final round with a senior manager All was going good, infact when I was getting selection messages ( after each round) the HR / whoever was calling, was really happy with the flow I was going, and also told me that 'The way you are going I can see you as a team'. But in the 6th and the final round. The interview was good, I answered all the questions, I was dressed up properly, everything went fantastic, infact better than any of my previous rounds. But He did not select me, reason " HE DID NOT LIKE MY RESUME", isn't it funny!! Why someone send a resume to the company at first, because if the company like the resume then only they will consider you for the rest of the the process right? Its more like someone wins a race and you are telling him you are not the winner as the cycle you are using is not good. And for me getting rejected for NO reason, after preparing for the interview for 3 months was so demotivating. When I finally received a call from company informing me that I am not selected:: I asked them for a reason, and they said "they don't know they will get back to me" but they never. This Company's main business is to provide customer's feedback to the business owner, but I think they need to use their application first to know what they are doing and what is wrong. And need to implement it. I am not writing because I got rejected: I am writing all these as I got rejected with no reason. IN SHORT I WILL SUGGEST IT'S NOT WORTH INVESTING YOUR 2-3 MONTHS OF TIME IN PREPARING FOR INTERVIEW AND FACING THE INTERVIEW, WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW ,MAY BE YOU BE REJECTED BECAUSE THE FINAL INTERVIEWER DON'T LIKE YOU FACE, OR MAY BE THE CURTAIN BEHIND YOU WAS NOT MATCHING TO HIS SHIRT. Better start preparing for a company who does things for a reason.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Etech (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Took a drug test did a mic test on the computer face to face interview waited for the drug test to come back told available then was offered the job

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Etech in July 2013.

Interview

Tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict on the job.What assignment was too difficult for you, and how did you resolve the issue? More of behavior interview

Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lufkin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Etech (Lufkin, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

I submitted my application then not 5 minutes later got a call scheduling an interview. The interview consisted of: drug test, walk through the workplace, and initial questioning. Usually during the questioning part they will have you sell a pen to them, mention all the features of it. The color, if it has a cap or not, if its plastic or metal, stuff like that.

Interview Questions

• During the interview the most difficult part was selling them the pen.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation, they give you your hours and tell you when you start.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Etech (Dallas, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Very easy - online, then phone interview, then face to face

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations at all

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Etech (Dallas, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was quick. They needed to fill positions fast. I came in as a walk-in....took a few computer tests and passed....was taken upstairs to interview (in the company breakroom) he asked your typical questions which was fine. We chatted about church and other friendly issues. He was nice. Took about 10-15 min. He wrote down a few of my answers and then said I want to offer you the position. I said ok. He took me to the HR lady (Kyle) and I filled out all of my new hire forms, pay information and got the date to start training and I was out the door. Took about an hour total.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. They asked your typical questions. I always hate the "What is your worst quality question"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay was excellent for a call center so I happily accepted before they realized they pay me too much

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lufkin, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Etech (Lufkin, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

Once you submit an application you will be contaced by phone for an initial interview. If that goes well you will then be interviewed by HR and then by a manager. You have to "sell" an item at one point to show sales capabilities. There is also a typing test involved.

Negotiation

They do not negotiate salary. It is an hourly rate that will vary per campaign

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lufkin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Etech (Lufkin, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

Super easy, just pretend to be interested. They desperately need people. "How would you describe yourself?" blah blah blah. Very nice, and not a bad place to work.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.   1 Answer
    • What would you do in this situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can usually negotiate a schedule after training.