Etech

1.9

Click to Chat Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nacogdoches, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nacogdoches, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Etech in October 2014.

The hiring process is simple. If you are an average typer (40 wpm). Know how to read and write English, as well as basic computer skills. The place I work they drug test on the spot, so do not go if you have done anything within 90 days. I went through a interview that was quick and I was hired and started orientation the same day. Then that following Monday I started training.

Online Chat Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Etech in October 2014.

Applied online and received a phone call from a recruiter on the same day. Short phone interview conducted. Asked to come in for an interview when it was convenient for me. Went in for an interview at the office and was met by the receptionist who had me take a grammar, computer knowledge test and typing test. After passing, I met with the recruiter there and we did a mock chat. After mock chat, an interview was conducted by a manager. After offer was extended, I accepted and then had to take a drug test on-site. After passing drug test, signed some paperwork and was given my schedule for training and regular work hours.

Interview Questions
    • What are some of your strengths?

What are some of your weaknesses?

Have you ever been late to a previous job?

Do you anticipate any major changes in your schedule that will hinder your ability to work with us?

Why do you want to work here?

Do you see yourself with our company for the long haul?

Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. You are paid $9/hour for 4 weeks of training and $10-$12/hour depending on experience.

Customer Service Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Etech in July 2013.

Tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict on the job.What assignment was too difficult for you, and how did you resolve the issue? More of behavior interview

Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lufkin, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Etech in May 2013.

I submitted my application then not 5 minutes later got a call scheduling an interview. The interview consisted of: drug test, walk through the workplace, and initial questioning. Usually during the questioning part they will have you sell a pen to them, mention all the features of it. The color, if it has a cap or not, if its plastic or metal, stuff like that.

Interview Questions
    • During the interview the most difficult part was selling them the pen.   Answer Question
    no negotiation, they give you your hours and tell you when you start.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Etech in August 2012.

Very easy - online, then phone interview, then face to face

No negotiations at all

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Etech in August 2012.

Hiring process was quick. They needed to fill positions fast. I came in as a walk-in....took a few computer tests and passed....was taken upstairs to interview (in the company breakroom) he asked your typical questions which was fine. We chatted about church and other friendly issues. He was nice. Took about 10-15 min. He wrote down a few of my answers and then said I want to offer you the position. I said ok. He took me to the HR lady (Kyle) and I filled out all of my new hire forms, pay information and got the date to start training and I was out the door. Took about an hour total.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really. They asked your typical questions. I always hate the "What is your worst quality question"   View Answer
    No negotiation. Pay was excellent for a call center so I happily accepted before they realized they pay me too much

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lufkin, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Etech in May 2010.

Once you submit an application you will be contaced by phone for an initial interview. If that goes well you will then be interviewed by HR and then by a manager. You have to "sell" an item at one point to show sales capabilities. There is also a typing test involved.

They do not negotiate salary. It is an hourly rate that will vary per campaign

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lufkin, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Etech in February 2010.

Super easy, just pretend to be interested. They desperately need people. "How would you describe yourself?" blah blah blah. Very nice, and not a bad place to work.

Interview Questions
    You can usually negotiate a schedule after training.

Click to Chat Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gāndhīnagar, Gujarat (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gāndhīnagar, Gujarat (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Etech in September 2013.

was good and needed the required things only...

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Etech in June 2013.

It was one day process in campus. Then I got a call from recruitment specialist of Etech Gandhinagar.She asked me general questions like family background and favorit movie. Then I went through two general logical rounds on video call and one specification challenge task before make to the final round of interview. In all three rounds I was given puzzles, different senarios, and estimation problems.