Ethicon Endo-Surgery

Updated Dec 1, 2014

3.1

R & D Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in February 2012.

most of behavioral questions. This is my first interview ever, so I was kinda of not knowing what is expected. At a few questions, I might talked too much on one topic, so 30 min interview ran out really quickly. The interview was held in a big hall, where you are surrounded by other interviewers from other companies hiring coop and interviewees. It is timed to be only 30 mins and another interviewee will come in.There are warning alarm 10 mins before the 30-min interview, which was really annoying. I think trying to keep your answer concise and quick.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was held in a big hall, where you are surrounded by other interviewers from other companies hiring coop and interviewees. It is timed to be only 30 mins and another interviewee will come in.There are warning alarm 10 mins before the 30-min interview, which was really annoying   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Completely behavioral and standard across J&J's businesses, at least for the co-op positions. Interviewed at a career fair, and was offered a few days later. Needed to drug test for employment. Great place to co-op, it certainly set me up for long term success and I would highly recommend this position, especially if you are interested in Medical Device design or are a MechE.

Global Marketing Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in February 2014.

Applied on-line, then phone screen, then phone interview with hiring manager

Supply Chain Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in May 2011.

pretty fast.they were in a need of someone fast.

no negotiation at all

Engineering Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

The process took a dayinterviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in November 2011.

Was given a one hour tour of the facility then sat down for a 2:1 interview about general personality type questions for half an hour, followed by another half hour 1:1 interview on technical skills. Asked to diagnose what could be causing their stapling tool to misfire at an angle.

R&D Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in November 2011.

The entire process was smooth and speedy. Ethicon conducted two 30 minute back-to-back interviews. The first interview went over my resume, asked situation based questions and got to know more about me. The other analyzed technical thinking and how to approach solving a problem.

I received the offer about 3 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you were unsuccessful at completing a group task and how did you alleviate the problem.   Answer Question
    • Look at this device and attempt to explain all the mechanics involved that make this device work.   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in February 2011.

Email set up the phone interview time. The interview discussed what my curriculum was like and she told me about what her job is about. she asked me what alteration I would make to an everyday object as part of the interview.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in July 2009.

My overall impression with everyone I encountered was that they truly cared about whether or not the position was a good fit for both me and the company. I was given extremely positive feedback and my last in-person interview with the hiring manager ended with an invitation to ride-along with a current rep. I didn't receive a call back after that point and then a week later the recruiter emailed and said they went with someone else. JnJ has contacted me 4 times since about other positions and I've had a similar experience every time...

Engineer Interview

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in January 2010.

I have been interviewed by TWO layor of HR representetives, now I am cleared to next telephonic interview with the recruiter.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newry, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newry, PA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in February 2010.

Interview was competency based with 2 employees

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you have displayed a sense of intellectual curiosity   Answer Question