Ethicon Endo-Surgery

Relevance Date Difficulty

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager
Newry, PA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was competency based with 2 employees

Interview Question – Name a time when you have displayed a sense of intellectual curiosity   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in July 2009.

Interview Details – My overall impression with everyone I encountered was that they truly cared about whether or not the position was a good fit for both me and the company. I was given extremely positive feedback and my last in-person interview with the hiring manager ended with an invitation to ride-along with a current rep. I didn't receive a call back after that point and then a week later the recruiter emailed and said they went with someone else. JnJ has contacted me 4 times since about other positions and I've had a similar experience every time...

Interview Question – greatest weakness?   Answer Question

R&D Director Interview

R&D Director
Cincinnati, OH

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in May 2009.

Interview Details – Just completed the 3 of 3 phone interviews. The first was a phone screen which verified that I was the person I said I was. The 2nd was a general background interview with standard interview questions regarding project leadershiop, design examples, and problem solving. Something of a focus on working relationships and examples of problem solving.
The 3rd interview was more leadership questions but with an engineering slant to them.

Interview Question – How would your boss/peer/direct report describe you?   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in December 2009.

Interview Details – The position was for a technical writer for product "labeling" - creating all content for product use, packaging labeling, and overseeing translation process. The first interview was with one of their corporate recruiters - I believe these folks are tasked with wading through all the resumes and screening potential candidates. The next interview was a 2 on 1 phone interview with the hiring manager and another department member.

Interview Question – If we had an opening in another department, would you want to move to that department or stay in our department? This was very difficult and unexpected, as I had not worked there, had no idea what the "other department" would be or what the opening would be.   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Engineering Co-Op

The process took a day - interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in February 2011.

Interview Details – Email set up the phone interview time. The interview discussed what my curriculum was like and she told me about what her job is about. she asked me what alteration I would make to an everyday object as part of the interview.

Interview Question – What is your curriculum is like?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Supply Chain

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in May 2011.

Interview Details – pretty fast.they were in a need of someone fast.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no negotiation at all

Engineer Interview

Engineer

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in January 2010.

Interview Details – I have been interviewed by TWO layor of HR representetives, now I am cleared to next telephonic interview with the recruiter.

Interview Question – What do you know about the company?   Answer Question