Ethicon Endo-Surgery Interview Questions

3.1

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newry, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newry, PA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in February 2010.

Interview was competency based with 2 employees

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you have displayed a sense of intellectual curiosity   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in July 2009.

My overall impression with everyone I encountered was that they truly cared about whether or not the position was a good fit for both me and the company. I was given extremely positive feedback and my last in-person interview with the hiring manager ended with an invitation to ride-along with a current rep. I didn't receive a call back after that point and then a week later the recruiter emailed and said they went with someone else. JnJ has contacted me 4 times since about other positions and I've had a similar experience every time...

R&D Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in May 2009.

Just completed the 3 of 3 phone interviews. The first was a phone screen which verified that I was the person I said I was. The 2nd was a general background interview with standard interview questions regarding project leadershiop, design examples, and problem solving. Something of a focus on working relationships and examples of problem solving.
    The 3rd interview was more leadership questions but with an engineering slant to them.

Technical Writer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in December 2009.

The position was for a technical writer for product "labeling" - creating all content for product use, packaging labeling, and overseeing translation process. The first interview was with one of their corporate recruiters - I believe these folks are tasked with wading through all the resumes and screening potential candidates. The next interview was a 2 on 1 phone interview with the hiring manager and another department member.

Interview Questions
    • If we had an opening in another department, would you want to move to that department or stay in our department? This was very difficult and unexpected, as I had not worked there, had no idea what the "other department" would be or what the opening would be.   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in February 2011.

Email set up the phone interview time. The interview discussed what my curriculum was like and she told me about what her job is about. she asked me what alteration I would make to an everyday object as part of the interview.

Supply Chain Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in May 2011.

pretty fast.they were in a need of someone fast.

no negotiation at all

Engineer Interview

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in January 2010.

I have been interviewed by TWO layor of HR representetives, now I am cleared to next telephonic interview with the recruiter.