Ethicon Endo-Surgery

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newry, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newry, PA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in February 2010.

Interview was competency based with 2 employees

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you have displayed a sense of intellectual curiosity   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ethicon Endo-Surgery

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in July 2009.

My overall impression with everyone I encountered was that they truly cared about whether or not the position was a good fit for both me and the company. I was given extremely positive feedback and my last in-person interview with the hiring manager ended with an invitation to ride-along with a current rep. I didn't receive a call back after that point and then a week later the recruiter emailed and said they went with someone else. JnJ has contacted me 4 times since about other positions and I've had a similar experience every time...

Interview Questions