Ethicon Endo-Surgery

Relevance Date Difficulty

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager
Newry, PA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was competency based with 2 employees

Interview Question – Name a time when you have displayed a sense of intellectual curiosity   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in July 2009.

Interview Details – My overall impression with everyone I encountered was that they truly cared about whether or not the position was a good fit for both me and the company. I was given extremely positive feedback and my last in-person interview with the hiring manager ended with an invitation to ride-along with a current rep. I didn't receive a call back after that point and then a week later the recruiter emailed and said they went with someone else. JnJ has contacted me 4 times since about other positions and I've had a similar experience every time...

Interview Question – greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Worked for Ethicon Endo-Surgery? Contribute to the Community!