Ethos Consulting Group Interview Questions & Reviews

13 interviews

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Ethos Consulting Group in May 2014.

The entire process was very straightforward and efficient. I was given expectations which were thoroughly explained and met. While visiting the office, I was able to see that people involved in this organization are friendly and outgoing. Everyone seems to be very happy and excited to be there. All of my questions were answered during the interview process. At first, I wasn't sure what to think about this company, but after going through the interview process I had a great understanding of the opportunity available to me to learn multiple aspects of business management in a short amount of time.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you be a good fit for our leadership program?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ethos Consulting Group in September 2012.

I applied after reading the post on Monster.com. The following day I received a call from the HR manager who was very friendly and asked me to come in for a 1st round interview. 1st interview was enjoyable and felt very welcome. I knew it was sales I would be doing. 2nd round was a double interview with another candidate. I felt pretty competitive. They went into much more detail about the opportunity and the Management Training program which got me really excited. 3rd I met with the president and cemented by intention to work under his leadership. Very welcoming and somewhat challenging.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, commission plus a base (safety net), make as much as you can (prove your worth)

Team Leader Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ethos Consulting Group in May 2014.

There is a detailed three round interview process that goes over companies vision. Great career development chart that allows extensive opportunity for growth. Ask any question and expect a answer with honesty and direction. Administration team is awesome great charisma, dedication and personality. Hiring manager incredibly motivated and will be successful no matter who is around him.

Interview Questions
    • What is one of the most difficult thing you had to deal with how you over come it and why?   View Answer
    Detailed new hire paperwork that is explained thoroughly by hiring manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aurora, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ethos Consulting Group in December 2013.

The first interview is not long, pretty much a quick review of your resume and all the things you have put on there. The second interview is a longer, going through the history of the company and where its going. When first presented to me I thought it was a scam, but it did not line up as a scam, so I thought I would give it a shot. You are asked to hold your questions to the end because most get answered through the interview, however I still had some at the end that they were happy to answer. The third round interview is with the Owner of Ethos, and I came with further questions and pushed to know as much as possible, since I was on the edge. (And then I had the thought "no scam has ever done a drug test or a background check)

Management Trainee Interview

3 interviews. pretty basic. no tough questions. Management just wants to see if you're going to be a good fit. Make sure your intelligent, personable, motivated, etc.. The entire process is pretty much a conversation to see if you would be up for the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Ethos Consulting Group in May 2014.

The process was pretty simple. It was a 3 round interview process.

The 1st interview was brief, but that's all it needed to be. I was explained the position, what would be expected from me, and the goals of the company. I received a phone call later that evening and was invited back for a second round interview.

The 2nd interview was much more in-depth. It was a pairing with one of the top people in the office and they went over everything in detail. It lasted about an hour long. I received a phone call and was invited back for a 3rd interview.

The 3rd interview was a little shorter as well. It was mainly designed to make sure I had a firm understanding if what would be going on if I was given a job offer.

Overall, the interview process was great. It was pretty standard and all made sense...I'm excited to get started!

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Ethos Consulting Group in April 2013.

Very shady and wont tell you door to door sale. Different people interviews you each time but thry never tell you truth. They just tell you how much you can make and advanced oppurtunitues in the company. They interview bunch of people alwsys. There is high turnover rate

Sales and Marketing Internship Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Ethos Consulting Group in May 2014.

They called me within an hour of applying-first red flag. To get straight to the point, they tell you how great their company is, tell you not to ask questions and your questions will be answered in the second interview, and they try to sell you to work for them. All the while, you are a DOOR to DOOR SALESMAN. Seriously. Every single position starts as a door to door salesman. I had to ask a million times and a million questions (that he did NOT want to answer) until he finally admitted that it was door to door sales.

Interview Questions

I am not a door to door salesman and the job posting was extremely unrealistic to the duties. They are salesman who need you to do their dirty work. Disgusting company.

Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Ethos Consulting Group in February 2014.

They reach out to you and schedule appointments and you always meet with different people. None of them are on the same page when answering questions.

Interview Questions
    • We are looking for someone with integrity, explain how we know you will have integrity?   Answer Question

The company seemed like a scheme, 100% commission for the first year and it is structured like a pyramids scheme. Doing contacts for century link. I know for a fact century link offers a reasonable base salary at minimum.

Account Manager Interview

They responded immediately when I submitted my application, you go along and they just want you to see how you can do going door to door for sales. Became fairly obvious it was a scam

A Scam

Worked for Ethos Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!