Etic Engineering

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Anonymous Interview

Pleasant Hill, CA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Etic Engineering.

Interview Details – Scattered interview process, the interviewers mostly talked about themselves and the company. It was a pretty easy interview, just had to listen to what they had to say.

Interview Question – None were really hard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy to negotiate, got what I asked for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Biologist Interview

Pasadena, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Etic Engineering in December 2011.

Interview Details – Phone call set up through HR, which was followed up by an in person interview. Both interviews seemed disorganized, with people coming/going throughout. Hard to follow any train of thought or procession of questions. I simply felt like the people interviewing me were annoyed with having to be part of the interview.

Interview Question – Do you like being in the field?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Low pay and benefits.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Etic Engineering? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Etic Engineering interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Etic Engineering employees and interview candidates.