Etihad Airways Flight Attendant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Etihad Airways in February 2011.

Etihad Airways short-listed 60 people for an assessment day in Bucharest.
After a presentation of the company we were divided into groups of 10.
Each group was asked to match some given words (written on pieces of paper) into groups of 3 having a common theme linking them, then we had to make a story using all of these words and tell it in front of the others; each of us said a part of the story.
The next assignment was to do some role playing. The situations involved customer service in critical situations, such as when a laundry's client is upset because his shirt is iron burned.
The last test was an English language skills test, very easy. We were given 20 minutes, more than enough.
A selection of about 20 applicants was made to get to the final interview.
Another presentation of Abu Dhabi and Etihad was aired.
The final interview took about 30-40 minutes, it was a 1 to 1 interview during which we were asked to provide examples of experience related to customer service, teamwork and adaptability capacity. The answers were written down.
At the end, we submitted all the requested documents.
The answer was received in 6 days on email.

Interview Questions
  • What was the outcome of working in a multicultural environment? What did I learned? What differences did I noticed?   Answer Question

Worked for Etihad Airways? Contribute to the Community!