Etihad Airways

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Flight Attendant Interview

Flight Attendant
Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Etihad Airways in February 2011.

Interview Details – Etihad Airways short-listed 60 people for an assessment day in Bucharest.
After a presentation of the company we were divided into groups of 10.
Each group was asked to match some given words (written on pieces of paper) into groups of 3 having a common theme linking them, then we had to make a story using all of these words and tell it in front of the others; each of us said a part of the story.
The next assignment was to do some role playing. The situations involved customer service in critical situations, such as when a laundry's client is upset because his shirt is iron burned.
The last test was an English language skills test, very easy. We were given 20 minutes, more than enough.
A selection of about 20 applicants was made to get to the final interview.
Another presentation of Abu Dhabi and Etihad was aired.
The final interview took about 30-40 minutes, it was a 1 to 1 interview during which we were asked to provide examples of experience related to customer service, teamwork and adaptability capacity. The answers were written down.
At the end, we submitted all the requested documents.
The answer was received in 6 days on email.

Interview Question – What was the outcome of working in a multicultural environment? What did I learned? What differences did I noticed?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Etihad Airways? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Etihad Airways Flight Attendant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Etihad Airways employees and interview candidates.