Etihad Airways

Updated Dec 19, 2014
Updated Dec 19, 2014

2.8

Reservation and Ticketing Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Etihad Airways in August 2014.

I apple for the new station SFO and got selected to interview for the Reservation and Ticketing Agent and Airport Operation Officer positions. Once arrived at the interview was informed they will only interview for Ticketing position and if they thick you are a "fit" they will refer you to the airport team for airport positions interview which for me never happend. Ask a lot of situational questions and job knowledge pertaining to the position. Last about 20-30 mins. Got a rejection email a month later

Interview Questions
    • Any coworker that you just cant stand and how would you get along with those people   View Answer

Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Etihad Airways in November 2014.

I was been interviewed at the HQ Etihad centre. There were around 70-80 of us and we all started at 8 am. It all started from things like english test n later group discussion and then one on one round. The interview lasted till 7:30 pm. I was lucky to be selected as I got an conformation mail from Etihad the very next day. After this I was been told to submit my documentation as to soon so they could complete the process fast. I submitted my document in 2 days. Later I got a mail stating if any pending documents are from my side they will inform me but they also mentioned that this mail doesn't give a conformation of a offer letter( which make u think that ur in no man land). It's now almost a month now I am still waiting for my offer letter and I keep my fingers crossed coz it's the place I want to work and I believe all u should try for it if you have i r in u.

Interview Questions
    • General english test
      Food and beverage knowledge test
      Introducing of ur friends
      Group discussion
      One on one final round

Answer Question

In Flight Chef Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Etihad Airways in June 2014.

Applied Online to gumtree ad- I was then emailed to complete detailded application on their website - Invited to Assessment day (2 eliminations and a final interview, very in depth and lasted entire day) - Received succesful email (pending standard medical and clearance checks)
    which is where I am now.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had to reprimand a subordinate and describe the situation.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, salaries and employment standards are pre set.

Sales Manager National Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Etihad Airways in May 2014.

I was invited to the recruitment open day to find out about the national programs and they were five programs for the graduate applicants.

It started up with an introduction of the company and then it focused on the five openings and the offers of joining the company.

After that, immediate interviews were conducted with registerers on the same day. I was accepted and they got some document and information from me. Three days later the company offered me the contract as well as an online assessment I completed it at home.

Within less than a month I joined the company.

Sales Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Etihad Airways in May 2014.

Initially had a 20 minute phone interview. called into a face to face interview with sales manager and HR manager, who read 20 questions from a sheet of paper. most questions began with give us an example of a time where you.... etc. Interview was around 1 hour long. I felt interview went well but did not hear back until 3 weeks later when i rcvd an email saying i had not been succesful

Crew Controller Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Etihad Airways.

Just make up your resume and you have a job

Interview Questions
    there was none....and they don't tell you that they spy on every move you make, and take away your privacy and freedom of speech

Enterprise Architect Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Etihad Airways in May 2013.

Etihad airways recruiter contacted me for the position and if I am interested. I responded in yes and later they conducted two interviews after screening process, second one was technical. Now 6 months have passed and I never get a reply back from them. At least, they should told me in 'yes' or 'no'. Sent so many emails to HR but no one responded. Thought to sent an email to the lady at Etihad who setup my interview. After 3 weeks, she responded that she doesn't know anything and requested HR to let me know about the decision. More than two months have passed and no response yet.

What kind of guys working there and in HR. Are they professional and do they understand responsibilities?

Marketing Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Etihad Airways in February 2013.

Responsibilities of position included vendor & social media management. Interview lasted for half hour and included questions relating to past work experience, managing vendors and social media accounts, familiarity with Etihad in India and airline industry in general. The questions were rarely focused and specific and were very general in nature.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected: What did I know about Etihad business in India?   View Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Etihad Airways in January 2012.

I got selected for a assessment day with Etihad.We were around 30 people at that day. First we did this reach test, than the recruiters gave us a intro about the company, than we had group activities, after that we had one role play, English test. Than 7 got selected for final interview, and i was luckily one of them. 10 days after the final interview i got the successful email, 3 days after that email i got my golden call. From Final interview to date of join it took me exactly 1 month.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions i got asked was these among other questions:

Why do you want to work for our airline?

What makes you better than the next candidate and, Therefore, why should we offer you the position?

Describe a situation at work where you have had to be Flexible.

How do you feel about working with people from different Cultures and backgrounds?

Why do you want to be a cabin crew member?

Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?

When have you handled a customer complaint?

Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Etihad Airways in April 2011.

Firstly, it was presentation about the company. Lately, they checked height and visible tattoos. If you passed this stage, the next stages were english test (quite easy), role play, group activities. And the last stage was interview.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever made something not according to procedures and why?   View Answer
    I negotiated the timing of joining the company, because i needed more time before i would switch to a new place of work