Etisalat

Updated Oct 2, 2014
Updated Oct 2, 2014

2.9

CVM Interview

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Etisalat.

Telephonic Interview, face to face, case study, long wait, offer negotiation. The whole process primarily revolved around past experience and later on focus was on what add-on value can I bring on table. Nothing out of the box, run of the mill questions

Interview Questions
    • Do something that should surprise the group panel analyst   Answer Question

Low Salary

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at Etisalat.

The slowest recruitment process ever. I applied for the job in December, had my first and second interview by end of January after which no one got in touch with me. I waited for months and the only feedback I got was that by process, they need to have at least 3 people who have passed both the interviews before deciding on the final candidate.

After 3 months, they got back to me with a joke of an offer which I wanted to negotiate but they said it was not possible so I declined. Everything was silent after which they contacted me again my June saying that they are willing to negotiate the offer. After a long process, at the end of June, I had an offer and had sent them all documents for them to create the final contract approved by the govt.

I waited for 2 months for this 'govt approval' on which the entire Etisalat HR had no visibility on. I sacrificed my existing employer commitments for this opportunity which turns out to be very unreliable.

Now it is approaching the end of August and I have declined the offer (if the govt approval / management restructuring goes through even)...

Extremely unreliable firm for a career choice...

Sales Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Etisalat.

interview in etisalat hiring throw outsource company etisalat just give training to this asset

Interview Questions

i got offer throw outsource company so i tried it once

TeamSales Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Etisalat in April 2014.

i m work dish tv private limited sale manager

Promoter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Etisalat in March 2014.

I was being recruited by TASC Outsourcing Company. This promotional job was for around 3 months duration. It was my first Interview and I was already nerve struck. There were two Interviewers, they were very pleasant and welcoming. Although, my Nervousness got the best of me and I'm sure they must have realized that.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to Tell me about my Mobile Specifications   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Etisalat.

Can be long
    be prepared to be asked to a lot of documents, as rules have changed in Abu Dhabi
    So former certificates of employment
    Copies of degrees + originals
    Also originals of degree mark sheet
    In the end the process can last from 3 to 6 months for overseas candidate, so be prepared
    They might do a background check as well

If you are a woman, be careful, as Etisalat does not treat women like men, in particular if you apply for a job and you are the head of the family you will run into troubles with HR.
    If you have kids from a 2nd wedding for example, so they are not your biological kids) Etisalat will not entitle them to any benefit (school allowance or annual leave ticket), you should be warned of that before you sign your contract

Interview Questions
    • In my case there was no unexpected question, but expect some questions that reflect some knowledge on the company, typically UAE market, Etisalat products, or Etisalat operating international footprint in Asia and Africa   Answer Question
    Etisalat can be pretty rigid in that phase, the job description corresponds to a position that matches an internal grid (like typical administration) and HR have very little flexibility to navigate in that grid. But they can, so

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Etisalat.

Very pleasant. Asked most about my customer service skills. Future plans and how I would deal with angry customers.

no negotiation. They were offering what they advertised.

PMO Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Etisalat in November 2013.

Interview process was pretty much standard. The first interview was conducted on conference call and it was all about assessing the technical knowledge of the role to be performed. The second was conducted on skype. The panel was friendly yet thorough. Overall it was a fun interview. The panel was bunch of standard dept. (HR & relevant HoD)

The offer was made via email. Room for negotiations was always open.

The offer was not good enough for me to opt for relocation.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Etisalat in August 2013.

No openings are posted on their website

IT Administrative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Etisalat.

Hiring process takes long. Interviews are simple. Once you are in there is no room for salary increment, so negotiate for a higher salary at the time of interview. Emarati managers are good. But if your managed by some non locals, you are in hell.