Etisalat Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

2.8

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Etisalat.

Interview

It was technical, requiring in depth analysis of competency and previous work and tasks accomplished, previous achievement future developments and plans for the company. The interview was only as complicated as your replies, so the more straightforward and self-explanatory the reply the better it will be for future potential interviewees.

Customer Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Etisalat (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

1- initial interview with the direct line manager 2- 2nd interview in the presence of HR 3- Send original documents for verification 4- offer comes through email 5- if you accept then official documentation and medical clearance 6- if medical cleared, then visa process and process finished

Interview Questions

• why you want to join etisalat and how can you help the organization   Answer Question

UC and VOIP Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Etisalat (Bucharest (Romania)) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone screening by staffing agency, then mass-interview during a pre-announced period in the capital of my country (different from the location of the job). Programming was very flexible (I could and did choose a Sunday) but the hours were not followed. I had to wait more than two hours after my scheduled hour. Interviewer was seemingly disinterested, one more remote party on skype kept talking on his phone during the interview. After making me wait two hours, interview took less than 10 minutes. Job description could have been better and/or more detailed as it would have saved me a trip (not compensated) as I was not the candidate they were looking for / the position was not one I would have been looking for.

Interview Questions

• What is Active Directory?   1 Answer
    • Bandwidth requirement of an VoIP call?   1 Answer
    • How do you interconnect a company PBX to the PSTN   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Etisalat.

Interview

The CV short listed from JoB PORTAL. Interview by team consisting of Sr.Director Technical, HR Manager. More focused on technical skills and experience. Interview was arranged by Consultant and offer letter released after five months. It is a lengthy process b but worth waiting.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Etisalat (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was well coordinated, well organized and above all, well conducted. There were interviewers from other Emirates virtually joined in through video conferencing. I was expecting a less of a technical interview but seamed like the interviewer (department director) was not willing to negotiate on quality. The interviewer suddenly dropped the pace upon reaching a conclusive end (He knew what he was looking for).

Interview Questions

• Time, Cost, Scope Management, Stakeholder Management, Communications Management, Service Management, General personality related + HR (Background/ Experience Verification).   1 Answer

The recruiter did not clarify that it was a contract job not a permanent role.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Etisalat (Chennai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Technical interview was conducted online by etisalat and hr interview was conducted by outsourced company.hr interview was not as expected as you think.rates are fixed within a given range.you will be expected to negotiate within that range.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Difficult to negotiate.

CVM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Etisalat.

Interview

Telephonic Interview, face to face, case study, long wait, offer negotiation. The whole process primarily revolved around past experience and later on focus was on what add-on value can I bring on table. Nothing out of the box, run of the mill questions

Interview Questions

• Do something that should surprise the group panel analyst   Answer Question

Low Salary

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at Etisalat (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

The slowest recruitment process ever. I applied for the job in December, had my first and second interview by end of January after which no one got in touch with me. I waited for months and the only feedback I got was that by process, they need to have at least 3 people who have passed both the interviews before deciding on the final candidate. After 3 months, they got back to me with a joke of an offer which I wanted to negotiate but they said it was not possible so I declined. Everything was silent after which they contacted me again my June saying that they are willing to negotiate the offer. After a long process, at the end of June, I had an offer and had sent them all documents for them to create the final contract approved by the govt. I waited for 2 months for this 'govt approval' on which the entire Etisalat HR had no visibility on. I sacrificed my existing employer commitments for this opportunity which turns out to be very unreliable. Now it is approaching the end of August and I have declined the offer (if the govt approval / management restructuring goes through even)... Extremely unreliable firm for a career choice...

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Etisalat.

Interview

interview in etisalat hiring throw outsource company etisalat just give training to this asset

Interview Questions

• can you keep standing whole the day without some rest   4 Answers

i got offer throw outsource company so i tried it once

TeamSales Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Etisalat (Mumbai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

i m work dish tv private limited sale manager

Interview Questions

• sale manager   1 Answer
    • i have knowledg dish tv service,   1 Answer
    • i know computer hardwari and sostwari   1 Answer