Etisalat Misr Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

3.4

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suez (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Etisalat Misr (Suez (Egypt)) in July 2014.

Interview

to know my qulification , know what can i add to this company and training me to enable to do the best .. interview is very importnat also to know if the person can responsible about this position or not

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Etisalat Misr (Cairo (Egypt)) in March 2013.

Interview

The candidate should attend two interviews. First one is technical interview to screen the candidates. After that the candidate should have the second interview with HR department. The HR interview include one to one discussion as well as an IQ and English tests. Candidates who passes these two interviews are put in an ordered list and the first is offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Expectations from the new job and how will you contribute to the company   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Etisalat Misr (New Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2012.

Interview

Stressful Interview - Tackling Logic - Demanding Alot of working hours - took 6 months and 4 interviews to hire - Promoting experience over compensation - Slow feedback - Weak Contract - very hard to get tools (laptop-drawer keys -ip phone) - very hard to leave the job as well - alot of paper work and approvals are needed.

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls are in Egypt?   1 Answer

Negotiation

That I was going to have good experience and benifits instead of a good salary

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Etisalat Misr (Cairo (Egypt)) in May 2012.

Interview

1- CV filtering : you submit your CV online and wait for a call from the HR team .
    2- Phone interview : asks you several questions (your grade last year, .. etc) .
    3- if you passed , you will be asked to take an online English and IQ test.
    4- if you passed , you will receive a call from the HR team for the big last interview at the company

Interview Questions

• if you really want to work for an IT Company , why did you choose etisalat, not an IT company?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Etisalat Misr in April 2010.

Interview

1- IQ/Intelligence Test
    2- Skills Test

Engineering (NOC) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Etisalat Misr (Cairo (Egypt)) in March 2010.

Interview

there was Technical Exam then interview

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Etisalat Misr (Cairo (Egypt)) in May 2009.

Interview

Very good process

Interview Questions

• If you have a high salary job u will leave etisalat?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Excellent

Hosting Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Etisalat Misr (Cairo (Egypt)) in March 2008.

Interview

First contact was by phone, i was asked some questions like a short phone interview.
    then i was invited to a technical interview, where i did on the company premises with two members of the department that i was expected to join, it took around 30 to 45 minutes and was kinda pleasant.
    after that i got invited to take an English and technical test which i passed and immediately after taking the test i was interviewed by th hr manager and the support manager.
    finally i was sent my job offer via email.

Interview Questions

• If you needed some information from a colleague that would help you in your work and he refused to help you, how would you react?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate my offer