Etisalat Software Solutions
Etisalat Software Solutions Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
Software Consultant Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Etisalat Software Solutions in November 2010.
Interview Details – 2 rounds of interview. (Sometimes in case of Emergency hiring just 1 round.)
1st round Core Technical:
- PL/SQL, DBMS Concepts, Joins, Procedures and Packages, Indexing
- Java Programs are asked by Interviewer to write on the spot, must know SQL as well.
2nd round Techno-Managerial:
- Core Java, J2EE, PL/SQL
- Basic questions to scale your attitude towards work and pressure handling techniques.
- Design Patterns and (if having prior work experience) Projects recently worked on.
Interview Question – No highly difficult questions asked. If prepared on Basic concepts thoroughly, then can easily crack the interview.
However, for Freshers - brain teasers, puzzles are must to be prepared. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation as the Management is very strict on the Package offered. But one can negotiate to a marginal 3-5% extent.
Senior Software Consultant Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Etisalat Software Solutions in February 2008.
Interview Details – 1. Easy fundamental questions.
Interview Question – Nothing as such. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – no, negotiations........they offered 30% more than i asked.
Tech Lead Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Etisalat Software Solutions in August 2010.
Interview Details – Recruiter scheduled the Telecon call,they took 2 round of Interview ,asked OSS(Telco Domain) question.
- Have you ever used COTS product Answer Question
- Have you ever worked on any Order based System Answer Question
Reason for Declining – Not comfertable with Middleast client