Ettain Group Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC

Updated Jun 9, 2015

2.8

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ettain Group (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I was referred by a friend to a corporate recruiter at ettain group. The very next day, I got a call from the same corporate recruiter asking me to set up a phone interview for the following day. The phone interview was very casual and was more or less getting a feel for my personality and work experience. It lasted about 30 minutes or so. At the end of the interview the recruiter told me she would like to bring me on-site for an interview with a few general managers. I went in for my on-site interview the following week and met with three different managers at the same time. This also lasted about 30 minutes. At the end of the interview I was asked to come back in the next day for a job shadow. I came in when the office opened at 8 a.m. and shadowed one of the technical recruiters for about 45 minutes in the office I was ultimately aligned with. Before I left, I sat down with the GM of that office to discuss the logistics of my accepting an offer. The next day, I had an offer letter via email. The timing was great because I was able to give my current employer at the time a month's notice before leaving. The corporate recruiter even sent me a congratulatory card about two weeks before my start date. It was quick, painless, and even a little bit fun.

Entry-level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ettain Group (Charlotte, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

I was contacted via phone for a very short phone interview. I was brought in a few days later for a one-on-one with the same recruiter. Basic interview questions, "What is your strengths, weaknesses, a time you failed, a time you succeeded under insurmountable pressures," etc. I was brought in for a face-to-face with the higher ups. Everything felt great, I got wonderful feedback and was told they would let me know by the end of that week. Two weeks later I was called, after several emails and voicemails, and told they were going in another direction and they would keep in mind for a different 'team.' It was disheartening due to how well the interviews went. Im still unsure of my misstep because she couldn't give me any additional feedback.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ettain Group (Charlotte, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

Contacted by internal recruiter. 15 minute phone interview and then in person interview with the same internal recruiter. I then met with 3 managers a few days later where each interview lasted about 30 minutes. Random questions were asked, not typical interview questions. They show you "the pit" where you will be working.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Ettain Group (Charlotte, NC) in October 2011.

Interview

Most of their candidates come from an employee referral. After I was referred by a friend, their corporate recruiter calls for a phone conversation consisting of a few generic interview questions but is mostly just an introduction to their company and the position. A first interview is set up at a location the company might need a position filled (headquartered in Charlotte but offices all over the Southeast). The first interview is your standard first interview questions and resume-based questions. The second interview is similar although they tell you a little more about the position and typical day in that role. The interviewer will stress the challenges of the job and you need to be prepared to describe how you can overcome them. If they still like you, they will call you back to present on a topic they provide. This usually involves reaching out to someone in a field related to your topic. The presentation takes place with four employees and any other candidates they might be interviewing in the room. Overall, it is not a difficult nor threatening environment at any point in the interview process. After this stage, I was not asked to come back but I believe that was the final stage in the interview.

The work culture is outstanding; young, work-hard play-hard mentality, want their employees to succeed.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you will handle the frustration of not placing someone in a job for the first few months you are working?   Answer Question