Ettain Group Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2015

2.7

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ettain Group (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I was referred by a friend to a corporate recruiter at ettain group. The very next day, I got a call from the same corporate recruiter asking me to set up a phone interview for the following day. The phone interview was very casual and was more or less getting a feel for my personality and work experience. It lasted about 30 minutes or so. At the end of the interview the recruiter told me she would like to bring me on-site for an interview with a few general managers. I went in for my on-site interview the following week and met with three different managers at the same time. This also lasted about 30 minutes. At the end of the interview I was asked to come back in the next day for a job shadow. I came in when the office opened at 8 a.m. and shadowed one of the technical recruiters for about 45 minutes in the office I was ultimately aligned with. Before I left, I sat down with the GM of that office to discuss the logistics of my accepting an offer. The next day, I had an offer letter via email. The timing was great because I was able to give my current employer at the time a month's notice before leaving. The corporate recruiter even sent me a congratulatory card about two weeks before my start date. It was quick, painless, and even a little bit fun.

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ettain Group (Reston, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was a given a 20 minute initial interview and was told they would contact me within 10 days. 10 days passed and I'm still unable to get into contact with them. Although the initial interview was extremely easy, mostly describing the company and the position and speaking about yourself. However because I am unable to get into contact with HR I give this experience a negative rating.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ettain Group (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was a 20 minute phone interview that was pretty relaxed and easy. The second interview was a 30 minute skype interview. The recruiter only asked me a couple questions in the second interview and mostly left it up to me to ask questions about the position and company.

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

HR will first call you and do a small interview via telephone. It's just some talk about your experience or academic projects if you are newly graduated. Then there will be a Tech interview. Normally it is an interview which ask you coding online. Three questions about Algorithm or database. You may want to review some SQL knowledge and algorithm about sorting. You can choose C, C++ or Java. Perhaps php is also works, but I didn't noticed that.

Resource Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ettain Group.

Interview

Applied on a Monday and got a call two days later to set up a phone interview. Phone interview and great and then went in for a face to face interview. Everything went well but unfortunately was told that they would not be moving forward with me

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ettain Group in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online then two days later I was contacted to set up a phone interview. I set up the phone interview which never took place. Rescheduled for the following week that too never took place. This company is very unorganized and unprofessional. I do not want to work there anymore. Thanks in advance for allowing me to see your true colors.

Recruiting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ettain Group in August 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume along with a cover letter to ettain group and was contacted the following day via phone. I didn't get to answer and was immediately e-mailed by the interviewer and asked when a phone interview might be possible. We set up an interview over the phone later that day. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. I thought it went fairly well. It seemed to me that the recruiter was looking for someone with my credentials and drive. There were no terribly unexpected questions. There were a few, but I thought I answered them well. I was told they would be in contact with me by the end of the week. The interview was on a Thursday. I waited 11 days before e-mailing them and was told they were looking at different candidates.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do outside of work?   1 Answer
    • What's an accomplishment outside of work that you are most proud of?   Answer Question

Design Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ettain Group.

Interview

Had one interview, and was told they would make a decision early the following week. They kept true to their promise and answered me early the following week. • Interview itself was not held in an ideal location, and was actually too unstructured, which threw me off (especially considering the job I would be doing). It almost appeared that the hiring manager did not know HOW to conduct an interview, and as a result, didn't really build a good, accurate picture of the job itself, pace of work, team structure, and just the overall day-to-day activities. • Interview was held in a supposedly relaxed setting, which proved to be noisy, as other hiring managers were conducting interviews. Frankly, it was too noisy and distracting to be a good interview setting.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle opposing opinions?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much of one. The job was contract, and the

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

Pretty drawn out interview process... had a phone interview, then met with a corporate recruiter, then met the manager, then had to come back again to do a half-day job-shadow. They were always very friendly, though. I really did enjoy the half-day. It was nice to meet the other people on the team I'd be working with, and get a true sense of the office environment.

Interview Questions

• They all really seemed more concerned with my work ethic and personality than my experience and skills... asked me things like "What motivates you?", "What's the toughest thing you've ever done?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiating. I found out later that they have a standard base pay that everyone gets, regardless of experience.

Resource Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ettain Group.

Interview

First initial phone interview, follow on Skype interview