Ettain Group Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ettain Group in February 2015.

The initial interview was a 20 minute phone interview that was pretty relaxed and easy. The second interview was a 30 minute skype interview. The recruiter only asked me a couple questions in the second interview and mostly left it up to me to ask questions about the position and company.

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I was a given a 20 minute initial interview and was told they would contact me within 10 days. 10 days passed and I'm still unable to get into contact with them. Although the initial interview was extremely easy, mostly describing the company and the position and speaking about yourself. However because I am unable to get into contact with HR I give this experience a negative rating.

Data Analyst Interview

HR will first call you and do a small interview via telephone. It's just some talk about your experience or academic projects if you are newly graduated. Then there will be a Tech interview. Normally it is an interview which ask you coding online. Three questions about Algorithm or database. You may want to review some SQL knowledge and algorithm about sorting. You can choose C, C++ or Java. Perhaps php is also works, but I didn't noticed that.

Resource Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ettain Group.

Applied on a Monday and got a call two days later to set up a phone interview. Phone interview and great and then went in for a face to face interview. Everything went well but unfortunately was told that they would not be moving forward with me

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ettain Group in September 2014.

I applied online then two days later I was contacted to set up a phone interview. I set up the phone interview which never took place. Rescheduled for the following week that too never took place. This company is very unorganized and unprofessional. I do not want to work there anymore. Thanks in advance for allowing me to see your true colors.

Recruiting Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ettain Group in August 2014.

I submitted my resume along with a cover letter to ettain group and was contacted the following day via phone. I didn't get to answer and was immediately e-mailed by the interviewer and asked when a phone interview might be possible. We set up an interview over the phone later that day. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. I thought it went fairly well. It seemed to me that the recruiter was looking for someone with my credentials and drive. There were no terribly unexpected questions. There were a few, but I thought I answered them well. I was told they would be in contact with me by the end of the week. The interview was on a Thursday. I waited 11 days before e-mailing them and was told they were looking at different candidates.

Interview Questions
    • What do you like to do outside of work?   View Answer
    • What's an accomplishment outside of work that you are most proud of?   Answer Question

Design Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ettain Group.

Had one interview, and was told they would make a decision early the following week. They kept true to their promise and answered me early the following week.

• Interview itself was not held in an ideal location, and was actually too unstructured, which threw me off (especially considering the job I would be doing). It almost appeared that the hiring manager did not know HOW to conduct an interview, and as a result, didn't really build a good, accurate picture of the job itself, pace of work, team structure, and just the overall day-to-day activities.

• Interview was held in a supposedly relaxed setting, which proved to be noisy, as other hiring managers were conducting interviews. Frankly, it was too noisy and distracting to be a good interview setting.

Interview Questions
    Not much of one. The job was contract, and the

Technical Recruiter Interview

Pretty drawn out interview process... had a phone interview, then met with a corporate recruiter, then met the manager, then had to come back again to do a half-day job-shadow. They were always very friendly, though. I really did enjoy the half-day. It was nice to meet the other people on the team I'd be working with, and get a true sense of the office environment.

Interview Questions
    • They all really seemed more concerned with my work ethic and personality than my experience and skills... asked me things like "What motivates you?", "What's the toughest thing you've ever done?"   Answer Question
    there was no negotiating. I found out later that they have a standard base pay that everyone gets, regardless of experience.

Resource Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ettain Group.

First initial phone interview, follow on Skype interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ettain Group in May 2014.

The process included 3 interviews. A phone screening, a personality and IQ test and 2 additional onsite interviews. The first 2 interviews are super easy but they really drill you on the last one.

Interview Questions
    • The manager asked me to give him a sales pitch.   View Answer