Ettain Group

Ettain Group Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

2.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Recruiter Interview

Pretty drawn out interview process... had a phone interview, then met with a corporate recruiter, then met the manager, then had to come back again to do a half-day job-shadow. They were always very friendly, though. I really did enjoy the half-day. It was nice to meet the other people on the team I'd be working with, and get a true sense of the office environment.

Interview Questions
  • They all really seemed more concerned with my work ethic and personality than my experience and skills... asked me things like "What motivates you?", "What's the toughest thing you've ever done?"   Answer Question
there was no negotiating. I found out later that they have a standard base pay that everyone gets, regardless of experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Ettain Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ettain Group in May 2014.

The process included 3 interviews. A phone screening, a personality and IQ test and 2 additional onsite interviews. The first 2 interviews are super easy but they really drill you on the last one.

Interview Questions
    • The manager asked me to give him a sales pitch.   View Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ettain Group.

The interview process was very thorough. I would say that I interviewed for about 50 days. I had a total of 5 interviews. First I was invited to take a personality/aptitude test. The next step was a Skype interview with an internal recruiter. Then I met with the Business Development Manager in person. After that I was invited for another interview with the General Manager (this one in person as well). Following that interview I was invited to a job shadowing. At the shadowing I was able to meet everyone in the office and to see that daily duties. Lastly, I had a phone interview with the Regional Manager.

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't difficult. They were basically personality questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Ettain Group in February 2012.

The interview process was straightforward. Typical questions asked in an interview for a for a recruiting position (what experience do you have, how many candidates have you placed in the past year, etc) In the end I just don't think they were looking for someone who didn't look like them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Ettain Group in October 2011.

Most of their candidates come from an employee referral. After I was referred by a friend, their corporate recruiter calls for a phone conversation consisting of a few generic interview questions but is mostly just an introduction to their company and the position. A first interview is set up at a location the company might need a position filled (headquartered in Charlotte but offices all over the Southeast). The first interview is your standard first interview questions and resume-based questions. The second interview is similar although they tell you a little more about the position and typical day in that role. The interviewer will stress the challenges of the job and you need to be prepared to describe how you can overcome them. If they still like you, they will call you back to present on a topic they provide. This usually involves reaching out to someone in a field related to your topic. The presentation takes place with four employees and any other candidates they might be interviewing in the room. Overall, it is not a difficult nor threatening environment at any point in the interview process. After this stage, I was not asked to come back but I believe that was the final stage in the interview.

The work culture is outstanding; young, work-hard play-hard mentality, want their employees to succeed.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think you will handle the frustration of not placing someone in a job for the first few months you are working?   Answer Question