Euclid Innovations

Euclid Innovations Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Euclid Innovations

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

The process took a dayinterviewed at Euclid Innovations in November 2011.

This company seemed very unprofessional. Though working in a prestigious building in downtown Charlotte, the office was dirty, undecorated, and there were wires and extension chords crossing the floors. As for the interview, it was with an HR representative and an executive of the company. The HR representative was very courteous and professional, though did not say anything during the entire interview.

Most of the questions directed by the executive were actually questions about the company I currently worked for, their revenue, how many employees they had, and more information about their business structure and model. He barely asked me anything about myself and I felt like I was being interrogated for inside information about my current workplace. I let him know that I didn't know if I should answer some of the questions because it may be considered proprietary information, and he responded rather contemptuously, "Oh, so that means you don't know." I responded that if the information was public record, then he was more than welcome to research the stats on his own time. After I told him what I could about my current employer, he acted like the interview was over even though I had a list of questions. He answered some of them, mostly dismissively and not it a clear manner, and then I was shown out.

I felt like a defeated pawn by the time I left Euclid Innovations. Needless to say, there was no offer extended and no second interview. I wrote then a letter thanking them for their time and attention anyway. I question as to whether or not they were looking for a new employee at all. I have not been an employee at this company, but my gathered impression was an unprofessional, discourteous atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • How many clients does your current employer have?   View Answer
    • How many clients does your current employer have?   Answer Question

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Euclid Innovations in September 2011.

I was called in for an initial in person interview. When I came, it was apparent that the office was very small and only had at max 1-2 in office employees (there are an additional 30 consultants working off-site with the clients and an off site business development manager). I was interviewed by 2 people who were very thorough in explaining the background of the company and what would be expected of me in the position. As an entry level position, it was explained to me that I would be given proper training. The owner of the company did an excellent job of showing me the value and growth potential that could come by working for the company. I left the interview feeling that this was a job that I wanted and was fully qualified for. I was called back for second round interview where I met with the initial interviewers as well as a few of the consultants in the company for dinner. As far as interviews go, it was a fun experience and they all made me feel as if I was already a part of the team. A few days later I was presented with an offer letter that was very true to the salary we had discussed and the roles/expectations of the position.

Interview Questions