Eurest Dining Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Cook Interview

Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Eurest Dining Services in November 2010.

Interview Details – The security officer at the back door seemed a little pompous, I knew exactly where I was going and who I was going to talk to, so I was a little put off. I headed down to see the boss and had to wait 5-10 minutes for her which was alright because I had been 5 minutes early. She was really nice but slightly intimidating which is normal, I had originally applied for a dish washing job. she noticed i had previous experience in a kitchen and had asked if I would rather wash dishes or cook. It was a pretty easy interview, few questions.

Interview Question – What are you weakest points?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Eurest Dining Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eurest Dining Services Assistant Cook interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Eurest Dining Services employees and interview candidates.