Eurest Dining Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Chef Manager Interview

Chef Manager

Interviewed at Eurest Dining Services

Interview Details – Interviewed at job site and hired on the spot.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.Just basic strength and weakness questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotians

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Eurest Dining Services in August 2012.

Interview Details – It was a very quick interview.. Was asked a few generic questions on a hand-out he had and was offered the position before he was even finished.

Interview Question – N/A, very "cookie-cutter" interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – He already had a list of pay for each position to choose from.

Cook/Cashier Interview

Cook/Cashier

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Eurest Dining Services in January 2011.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview followed by personal interview

Interview Question – How would you respond to an unhappy client who was hard to satisfy.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Assistant Cook Interview

Assistant Cook
Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Eurest Dining Services in November 2010.

Interview Details – The security officer at the back door seemed a little pompous, I knew exactly where I was going and who I was going to talk to, so I was a little put off. I headed down to see the boss and had to wait 5-10 minutes for her which was alright because I had been 5 minutes early. She was really nice but slightly intimidating which is normal, I had originally applied for a dish washing job. she noticed i had previous experience in a kitchen and had asked if I would rather wash dishes or cook. It was a pretty easy interview, few questions.

Interview Question – What are you weakest points?   Answer Question

Worked for Eurest Dining Services? Contribute to the Community!